News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Oh, Portland. Really?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 21, 2011, 06:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 21, 2011, 06:45:42 AM
Is that Pedo bear?

It's close enough to make that the FIRST THING EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

"Fred Meyer Mascot Fred Bear"

I have a friend who has spent years working for Fred Meyer (garden/home dept). The insider jokes are not appropriate to repeat.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on May 21, 2011, 07:15:08 AM

I have a friend who has spent years working for Fred Meyer (garden/home dept). The insider jokes are not appropriate to repeat.

I believe it.

I grew up with Fred Bear.

And yet, Fred Bear never existed quite like this, and the first thing that has come to the mind of EVERYONE I've asked about it is "pedobear".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

The boyfriend said "Pedobear? But they're all too old."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Laughin Jude

Pedobear has ruined all of ursinekind for me.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 21, 2011, 07:52:57 PM
Pedobear has ruined all of ursinekind for me.
i read as URINE-SKINNED

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Telarus on May 21, 2011, 07:15:08 AM

Fred's a bear?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

duh im a bear. everyone knows that.

Don Coyote

Laughin Jude

Really, what is Yogi doing spending all that time with Booboo? What's going on there? Should we be calling CPS? Is "pic-a-nic basket" a euphemism? Is Ranger Smith's cabin full of recording equipment?

The people deserve answers.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension