News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

40 Stupid Facebook Responses to Bin Ladens Death

Started by Thurnez Isa, May 21, 2011, 07:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Laughin Jude

The people bitching about the news pre-empting their "reality" TV shows... goddamn.  :x
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Adios

Dear god, this country has to be the most illiterate country in the world. The spelling and grammar errors are in almost every post.

WERE NUMBOR WUN!!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cain

Nephew Twiddleton

What I found funny is that people asking who is Bin Laden could have found out by typing it into google.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Apparently my beloved alma mater rioted after the news.  Which I find odd, since some of those kids were like 7 when 9/11 happened.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Bruno

A girl I work with thought Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were the same person.  :horrormirth:
Formerly something else...

Adios

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 21, 2011, 08:00:44 PM
The people bitching about the news pre-empting their "reality" TV shows... goddamn.  :x

Just goes to show where American™ priorities are.

Kai

The racist bits are just wonderful. And by wonderful I mean GODDAMN HUMANS GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

:fuckoff: :crackhead: :whack: :magick: :wrong:

The idiocy of humanity, en masse, is so very painful.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 22, 2011, 08:02:42 PM
The racist bits are just wonderful. And by wonderful I mean GODDAMN HUMANS GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET.

I'm still wondering why rebel pride has anything to do with it. I seem to recall all of the 9/11 targets being in the parts of the US not guilty of treason in the 1860s.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 22, 2011, 11:49:16 PM

I'm still wondering why rebel pride has anything to do with it. I seem to recall all of the 9/11 targets being in the parts of the US not guilty of treason in the 1860s.

He didn't want to say "WHITE POWER" and be labeled racist(er).
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 22, 2011, 11:49:16 PM

i took it,(willfully ironically/incorrectly) to be the expression of pride that the "rebels" scored a victory oover the imperialist dog, Osama Bin Laden. Because, you know, 'murrica.

Laughin Jude

New York City is an honorary red state after 9/11. Even if it's full of Jews and liberals, goldarnit.

*spits*
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension