News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

B-Movie Lovers

Started by Thurnez Isa, May 21, 2011, 09:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Usually I keep up on these things but apparently a few weeks ago Dolores Fuller died.
:sad:
I always thought she was better actress then people gave her credit for. In the Ed Wood movies she was probably one of the best actors among them. And she was very sweet to me when I met her in Toronto. If have read Ed's book or her book then you know that she was nothing like how that bitch Sarah Jessica Parker portrayed her in the Ed Wood movie.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Anna Mae Bollocks

With the possible exception of Loretta Lynn, people are NEVER anything like the way they're portrayed in movies.  :argh!:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Thurnez Isa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TAnzid1sQ

Apparently SJP met her at the movies premiere and was going around telling everyone that Dolores was the worst actress who ever lived.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Laughin Jude

Having a character based on you played by Sarah Horseface Parker is an insult in and of itself.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Adios

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 21, 2011, 11:33:52 PM
Having a character based on you played by Sarah Horseface Parker is an insult in and of itself.

I can't stand that ugly assed bitch.