News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

HEY ECH

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 24, 2011, 12:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know you are probably the one most likely  to be able to answer this question:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=29292.0
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, it's like three pounds of it. And it's moist. I can't tell if it's "was soaked in something" moist or if it's "never got dried" moist, but it stinks to high heaven.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I personally, would grab that shit and let it dry out and..... oh wait.  Nevermind, leave it where it is, and if that is your basement, then so be it....  :wink:

Khara forgets people are watching her...... :eek:

LMNO

I am of the opinion that if you find a large amount of drugs out in the open, and there's something slightly "off" about it (damp, for example), LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 24, 2011, 02:40:38 PM
I am of the opinion that if you find a large amount of drugs out in the open, and there's something slightly "off" about it (damp, for example), LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

I'd be the same here or where you are LMNO, but it's legal there and I'm thinking it was trims that someone said fuck it, the market isn't worth the cleaning.  As for being damp, well the weather alone would explain that. 

Now here if I found something like that in my dumpster, I would spazz like nobody's business.  I'd put cameras on my dumpster.  Tie the neighbor's pittbull to it.  Hook up a car battery to it and so on.  If they thought dumping that was ok, the next thing would be a body.  When they bother to try and hide them that is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on May 24, 2011, 02:32:29 PM
I personally, would grab that shit and let it dry out and..... oh wait.  Nevermind, leave it where it is, and if that is your basement, then so be it....  :wink:

Khara forgets people are watching her...... :eek:

:wink:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on May 24, 2011, 02:45:17 PM

I'd be the same here or where you are LMNO, but it's legal there and I'm thinking it was trims that someone said fuck it, the market isn't worth the cleaning.  As for being damp, well the weather alone would explain that. 

Now here if I found something like that in my dumpster, I would spazz like nobody's business.  I'd put cameras on my dumpster.  Tie the neighbor's pittbull to it.  Hook up a car battery to it and so on.  If they thought dumping that was ok, the next thing would be a body.  When they bother to try and hide them that is.

I just don't know much about it, but after talking to several people, the fact that it is legal here and they were obviously fresh trimmings (mostly small leaves and stem bits, and some small buds) and it was left in the open, makes it fairly evident that it's just some trimmings someone with a legal grow-op didn't want to deal with. There's a strong tradition here of "curbsiding" unwanted goods for people to pick up, so most likely they just didn't want to outright throw it away when they knew someone else might get some good use out of it.

It was just something I had no idea about, is all. Nor did my friend, who was freaked out enough by it to call me.  :lol:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Khara on May 24, 2011, 02:45:17 PM

Waittaminute....we're going straight from "dumping some mostly-worthless pot trimmings" right to "yeah, just put the body in here"?

:lulz:

The criminals in The Lou don't fuck around, do they?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Well, I was actually leaning towards, "you have no idea what that might be laced with," rather than leaping straight to leaving body parts in dumpsters, but I kind of like the way Khara thinks, if only for the CSI possibilities.

"I guess now, he has a... pot to piss in."
                   \
:putin:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trimmings wouldn't be laced with anything... that's just silly. It's not like they're going to spray the compost with DMT and then throw it away.

LMNO

How about pesticides, or something like that?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 25, 2011, 04:22:16 PM
How about pesticides, or something like that?

Pretty unlikely... For one thing, it's illegal to use inorganic pesticides on marijuana. For another, even if a grower used fruit pesticide, they wouldn't spray right before harvest.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 25, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
Well, I was actually leaning towards, "you have no idea what that might be laced with," rather than leaping straight to leaving body parts in dumpsters, but I kind of like the way Khara thinks, if only for the CSI possibilities.

\

Dude.

People don't lace drugs with other drugs unless it's in small amounts for their own personal consumption. It's not even phyiscally possible most of the time.

FFS, I would not have expected you to be the one to perpetuate such a blatantly dumb urban legend.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel that at this point I can say with extreme confidence that it's nothing but pure, fresh trimmings, mostly small leaves and bits of bud. The kind of stuff that makes good butter. 8)

LMNO

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 02, 2011, 07:08:09 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 25, 2011, 01:47:50 PM

\

Dude.

People don't lace drugs with other drugs unless it's in small amounts for their own personal consumption. It's not even phyiscally possible most of the time.

FFS, I would not have expected you to be the one to perpetuate such a blatantly dumb urban legend.

Oh, I was just Putin you on.