News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

16 year old girl threatened with rape for challenging Bachmann.

Started by Suu, May 25, 2011, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Damn, it must be true. Even butterflies can be sluts.

And scientists in Japan have observed that the butterflies have a simple way to avoid the unwanted attention of persistent males; they close their wings.

By folding away their bright, striking wing patterns, the females make themselves less visible to males.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/13573037

hirley0

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Quote from: Your Mom on May 30, 2011, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 30, 2011, 05:45:40 PM
What the fuck?

Don't ask. It's N0p.
Yes M'

Kai

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 30, 2011, 05:50:06 PM

And scientists in Japan have observed that the butterflies have a simple way to avoid the unwanted attention of persistent males; they close their wings.

By folding away their bright, striking wing patterns, the females make themselves less visible to males.

And of course, mysogynists will take this and run with it.  :horrormirth:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Adios

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 30, 2011, 06:56:48 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 30, 2011, 05:50:06 PM

And of course, mysogynists will take this and run with it.  :horrormirth:

Hey, if they don't look like such a pretty flower, I won't be forced to drink their nectar.

Reginald Ret

Cue camo burka's.

Shit, they already exist:

For your ultimate safety when walking through dark woods!
(when worn inside out it's a little red riding hood outfit)
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on June 01, 2011, 11:09:17 PM
Cue camo burka's.

Shit, they already exist:

For your ultimate safety when walking through dark woods!
(when worn inside out it's a little red riding hood outfit)

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This, of course, is why women don't get raped in fundamentalist Muslim countries.

Oh, wait.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 11:18:33 PM
This, of course, is why women don't get raped in fundamentalist Muslim countries.

Oh, wait.

What man can resist a woman in camo? The sluts were begging for it.

Freeky

Shit, I want a burka.  They look like they'd be a sight more protective from the sun and somewhat cooler than jeans.  Air circulation for the win.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 01, 2011, 11:31:21 PM

Oh, wait.

It's just common sense.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 01, 2011, 11:36:54 PM
Shit, I want a burka.  They look like they'd be a sight more protective from the sun and somewhat cooler than jeans.  Air circulation for the win.

Yeah, they're actually very practical in the desert. I've already decided that if I ever make it back to Burning Man, I'm bringing a couple of burkas.

Adios

Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 11:46:47 PM

Oh, wait.

It's just common sense.

Terri has camo panties that have Gretchen Wilson on them. She gets raped every single time she wears them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 01, 2011, 11:48:27 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 01, 2011, 11:46:47 PM

Oh, wait.

It's just common sense.

Terri has camo panties that have Gretchen Wilson on them. She gets raped every single time she wears them.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, it's surprisingly hard to find a white abaya. I found a white niqab no problem.