News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Reid vs Rand on The Patriot Act

Started by Disco Pickle, May 25, 2011, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 08:24:02 PM
ARE YOU MAD?

She doesn't NEED a party.  She'll just fold up the universe when she's good and ready.

Probably.  Having the universe folded crossways suits my mood at the moment.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

'Wingers and Most hardcore shove-your-face-in-it-and-tell-you-you're-going-to-hell Christians don't have the guts to stand here.  Hell, even other Discospags can't stand here, and you'd think they'd be able to.

LMNO

Obviously, we are Not Nice People.

Adios

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 07:58:57 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 26, 2011, 07:52:19 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on May 26, 2011, 04:18:32 PM
I'm going to take a break and KMFMS for awhile until I can post without being a complete fucking prick.  I may be using this place as an outlet for misdirected anger that is, while a bit cathartic at the time, completely unfair to everyone else here and certainly won't win me any friends.

-Pickle, going back to being a ghost.  And maybe posting good music.

Pickle,  you come across as a bully here.

Requia and I are relatively unpopular, so you unleash on both of us with full vitriol, swearing at us, calling us stupid, etc etc.

Roger, who is both popular and likely to retaliate several times over says similar things and you back down.

I didn't really have a problem with you before but this really bothers me.

Other people give me shit because they have a problem with what I am saying or because they don't like me personally.  You are doing it because I am an easy target and that's some bullshit.  If it was actually a problem with what I was saying you'd have launched into Roger the same way.

I must say, I am a little disappointed that DP won't go toe-to-toe with me over this shit.  It's good for the digestion.

As for Requia, EVERYONE bashes on her.  You can't help it.  She's an utter snot, and she's ALWAYS WRONG.  Hell, she dared to question it when I made shit up.

I was gonna go off on you, too, but you at least had the balls to post the above.

FIXED.  Honesty is important Roger.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 26, 2011, 08:49:39 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 26, 2011, 08:46:50 PM
Obviously, we are Not Nice People.

Damn, they're on to us.

Sure you are...  Y'all are just nice enough to point out to people when they've got their heads shoved so far up their asses that they can see daylight, is all...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 08:50:54 PM
Honesty is important Roger.
Yes, yes it is. So why don't you admit that you are a know-nothing? I mean, seriously, Roger made a plain statement about Objectivist beliefs. You couldn't grasp a simple statement that everyone else understood completely. Sorry, but honesty is important. So's intellectual integrity.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doktor Phox on May 26, 2011, 08:56:52 PM
Yes, yes it is. So why don't you admit that you are a know-nothing? I mean, seriously, Roger made a plain statement about Objectivist beliefs. You couldn't grasp a simple statement that everyone else understood completely. Sorry, but honesty is important. So's intellectual integrity.

No, he flat out lied on Objectivist beliefs, and lost his shit when called on it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 07:58:57 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 26, 2011, 07:52:19 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on May 26, 2011, 04:18:32 PM
I'm going to take a break and KMFMS for awhile until I can post without being a complete fucking prick.  I may be using this place as an outlet for misdirected anger that is, while a bit cathartic at the time, completely unfair to everyone else here and certainly won't win me any friends.

-Pickle, going back to being a ghost.  And maybe posting good music.

Pickle,  you come across as a bully here.

Requia and I are relatively unpopular, so you unleash on both of us with full vitriol, swearing at us, calling us stupid, etc etc.

Roger, who is both popular and likely to retaliate several times over says similar things and you back down.

I didn't really have a problem with you before but this really bothers me.

Other people give me shit because they have a problem with what I am saying or because they don't like me personally.  You are doing it because I am an easy target and that's some bullshit.  If it was actually a problem with what I was saying you'd have launched into Roger the same way.

I must say, I am a little disappointed that DP won't go toe-to-toe with me over this shit.  It's good for the digestion.

As for Requia, EVERYONE bashes on her.  You can't help it.  She's an utter snot, and she's ALWAYS WRONG.  Hell, she dared to question it when I made shit up.

I was gonna go off on you, too, but you at least had the balls to post the above.

Misrepresenting my posts, now?

:lol:

You useless piece of shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:07:51 PM

Not in the least.  I should really make a thread devoted to all the lies you tell about people you don't like.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on May 26, 2011, 08:56:52 PM

No, he flat out lied on Objectivist beliefs, and lost his shit when called on it.

...This from the dumbfuck who has resorted to changing people's text without notation.

You dishonest piece of human garbage.  I'm not shocked that you have a soft spot for objectivists.  They're really your kind of people.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:08:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:07:51 PM

Not in the least.  I should really make a thread devoted to all the lies you tell about people you don't like.

You sure as hell did.  You added text without notating the addition.

Your integrity - again - is demonstratably non-existent.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:08:59 PM
...This from the dumbfuck who has resorted to changing people's text without notation.

You dishonest piece of human garbage.  I'm not shocked that you have a soft spot for objectivists.  They're really your kind of people.

Lie one, there was notation.

Requia ☣

I will concede that some people, whose brains don't function properly, might not recognize that was an edit.  If you have a preferred notation I'll use that from now on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:08:59 PM

Lie one, there was notation.

Nope.  You added bolded text, without mentioning that you added it.  You lying sack of shit.