News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Reid vs Rand on The Patriot Act

Started by Disco Pickle, May 25, 2011, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:11:53 PM
I will concede that some people, whose brains don't function properly, might not recognize that was an edit.  If you have a preferred notation I'll use that from now on.

You deliberately misrepresented what I said, without any notation.  You have no honor, principles, or integrity.

Own it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:08:59 PM
...This from the dumbfuck who has resorted to changing people's text without notation.

You dishonest piece of human garbage.  I'm not shocked that you have a soft spot for objectivists.  They're really your kind of people.

Lie one, there was notation.

Nope.  You added bolded text, without mentioning that you added it.  You lying sack of shit.

That would be standard notation to mark an edit on the net.  Like I said, if you want a different notation tell me and I'll edit it.

You don't actually *have* a preferred notation though, you just want to lie about people you don't like.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Freeky

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:11:53 PM
I will concede that some people, whose brains don't function properly, might not recognize that was an edit.  If you have a preferred notation I'll use that from now on.

Before now, I didn't really have an opinion of you.  

Now you're an "it" who does not merit any sort of cconversation.

Cain

I know Slyph has been reading a lot of Objectivist philosophy lately, and in the thread in question, he suggested that actually Objectivists would find the negligent manslaughter as being "more evil", as the level of "evasion" was greater.

But who are you going to trust, a guy who has been driving himself crazy with Ayn Rand's brainfarts for the past few months and had no reason to take one side over the other, or someone looking to score points in a personal argument?

Phox

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on May 26, 2011, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 08:50:54 PM
Honesty is important Roger.
Yes, yes it is. So why don't you admit that you are a know-nothing? I mean, seriously, Roger made a plain statement about Objectivist beliefs. You couldn't grasp a simple statement that everyone else understood completely. Sorry, but honesty is important. So's intellectual integrity.

No, he flat out lied on Objectivist beliefs, and lost his shit when called on it.
No he didn't. You should really stop making an ass of yourself. Seriously. Go back and reread what he said. Or continue blathering like an idiot.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:13:33 PM
...This from the dumbfuck who has resorted to changing people's text without notation.

You dishonest piece of human garbage.  I'm not shocked that you have a soft spot for objectivists.  They're really your kind of people.

Nope.  You added bolded text, without mentioning that you added it.  You lying sack of shit.

That would be standard notation to mark an edit on the net.  Like I said, if you want a different notation tell me and I'll edit it.

You don't actually *have* a preferred notation though, you just want to lie about people you don't like.

Sure I do.  The standard is "FIXED", or some variation thereof.  You know this.

You just chose to be dishonest, like you always do.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 26, 2011, 09:14:30 PM
I know Slyph has been reading a lot of Objectivist philosophy lately, and in the thread in question, he suggested that actually Objectivists would find the negligent manslaughter as being "more evil", as the level of "evasion" was greater.

But who are you going to trust, a guy who has been driving himself crazy with Ayn Rand's brainfarts for the past few months and had no reason to take one side over the other, or someone looking to score points in a personal argument?

Requia, obviously.  She's an expert on all things.  Just ask her.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:15:27 PM

Edit made.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:16:33 PM

Edit made.

So what?  You'd have left it as is, if you weren't called on it.

A liar that gets caught is still a liar.  You, for example.

Phox

Bullshit.

That would be standard notation to mark an edit on the net.  Like I said, if you want a different notation tell me and I'll edit it.

No. Bolded text indicates that it is the part you are addressing in your statement, shitneck. Usually when you edit something, you say "fixed" or a derivative thereof.

Phox

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:16:33 PM

Edit made.
:retard:

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, and go ahead and make your little revenge thread, Requia.   :lulz:

This should be good.

Requia ☣

I missed his post.  And I don't see anything wrong with his argument.  Roger's claim however is that Objectivists believe any act of negligence is the same as attempted murder.  There is not, as far as I can tell, any reason for this claim.

I had assumed that there was some part of objectivism I wasn't aware of that led Roger to this, but when I questioned him he immediately lost his shit.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2011, 09:19:12 PM
Oh, and go ahead and make your little revenge thread, Requia.   :lulz:

This should be good.

My revenge thread?  You're the one dragging old arguments all over PD.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 26, 2011, 09:19:20 PM

I missed his post.  And I don't see anything wrong with his argument.  Roger's claim however is that Objectivists believe any act of negligence is the same as attempted murder.  There is not, as far as I can tell, any reason for this claim.

I had assumed that there was some part of objectivism I wasn't aware of that led Roger to this, but when I questioned him he immediately lost his shit.

No, I made fun of you, for being your normal dumbfuck know-it-all self.

So you took a cheap shot at my Grandfather's passing, and fled for a week or so.