News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

How's the cat?

Started by Subtract Eight!, May 27, 2011, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

Last I heard it was chilling on the clack clack clackeyboards forum boards?

Are you nice to me yet, or is that one hundred posts away?

Next time, I won't come back.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Disco Pickle

The damn thing keeps pawing the food out of the dish, then hallucinating that it's trying to scamper under the dish so it tries to catch it, spilling the fucking food all over the floor.

The other one just lays there, looking at her like she's lost her mind, then returns to licking his balls.

Welcome back Sub8
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on May 27, 2011, 10:18:47 PM
Last I heard it was chilling on the clack clack clackeyboards forum boards?

Are you nice to me yet, or is that one hundred posts away?

Next time, I won't come back.

Just full of fucking promises, aren't you?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

Eight, welcome back.  But you should know that people here won't be nice to you just because you've been around a while.  I've been around since before 2005 and people still call me on my ridiculous bullshit.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 27, 2011, 10:52:05 PM
Eight, welcome back.  But you should know that people here won't be nice to you just because you've been around a while.  I've been around since before 2005 and people still call me on my ridiculous bullshit.

YEAH, LIKE YOUR REG DATE BEING IN 2006, ASSHOLE!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

New account.  Old account got killed somehow.

Nadezhda

The cat keeps finding balls of plastic wrap, dips them in her water bowl, brings them up into the loft and leaves them on my bed.  From the reception OP has received, s/he is about as useful as a soggy ball of cling film?

Nadz, ever willing to jump on the band wagon of hate.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 27, 2011, 11:13:57 PM
New account.  Old account got killed somehow.

Oh.  Well then.  That's fair.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Subtract Eight!

Nah it's cool if anything I respect this hateful pool of cess for these antics ♥.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on May 28, 2011, 03:58:03 AM
Nah it's cool if anything I respect this hateful pool of cess for these antics ♥.

This ain't a cesspit.

You want a cesspit, poke around THIS bastard for a while:  http://www.capitolgrilling.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=7&page=1
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Subtract Eight!

Nah man irony is good and stuff.

Oh god you're sooooo American. That link is like a commercial on my internet.

Anyways my birthday is tomorrow. :party:

Subtract Eight!

Juana

I have no idea who you are, but you're fucking annoying. Please realize that for as long as you're obnoxious, people will continue to shit on you.

edited for retard
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Subtract Eight!

Those posts are not boring.

Subtract Eight!