News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Discordian Memorial Meat Up 2011: WE SURVIVED!

Started by Cramulus, May 30, 2011, 09:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

I expected there to be a LOT of bathroom issues and to my knowledge things went pretty smoothly.  :jebus:
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Luna

Quote from: Eve on June 04, 2011, 08:15:30 PM
I expected there to be a LOT of bathroom issues and to my knowledge things went pretty smoothly.  :jebus:

Heck, there weren't even any panicked "by all that's holy, let me IN" issues that I was aware of.  And nobody managed to clear a floor of the place.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 04, 2011, 06:40:15 PM
A question re: the meatup.  Considering what is one of our favorite discussion topics on PD, I must ask... How well did the plumbing stand up to what was surely a massive fecal input from all of you?

It held up okay. If we only had one bathroom, I think things would have gotten pretty gross.

There was a moment during 1ThousandBlankWhiteCards when you could get 5000 points for taking a crap if you could crap IMMEDIATELY. And I could! So I rushed into the bathroom and laid one out. There was a "Dragon Ball Z" card in effect which made all the cards worth 10,000x their stated value, so I actually took a 50,000,000 point poop. Which is the highest score I've ever gotten on a single dump. I feel like I really made the high score board that weekend.

LMNO

I also realized too late that I should have suggested you play the "Fuck Tyler S Durden" shitting game.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cramulus on June 06, 2011, 02:35:16 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 04, 2011, 06:40:15 PM
A question re: the meatup.  Considering what is one of our favorite discussion topics on PD, I must ask... How well did the plumbing stand up to what was surely a massive fecal input from all of you?

It held up okay. If we only had one bathroom, I think things would have gotten pretty gross.

There was a moment during 1ThousandBlankWhiteCards when you could get 5000 points for taking a crap if you could crap IMMEDIATELY. And I could! So I rushed into the bathroom and laid one out. There was a "Dragon Ball Z" card in effect which made all the cards worth 10,000x their stated value, so I actually took a 50,000,000 point poop. Which is the highest score I've ever gotten on a single dump. I feel like I really made the high score board that weekend.

THIS IS... but i... eh...

..   :lulz:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on June 06, 2011, 02:35:16 PM
I actually took a 50,000,000 point poop. Which is the highest score I've ever gotten on a single dump. I feel like I really made the high score board

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cuddlefish

weeeeeeeeoooooooo!

Five stars! Would play again!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Suu

We're about to do something terrible in Boston today. Stay tuned.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!