Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

A NERDY GENIE APPEARS

Started by Cramulus, June 01, 2011, 02:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

LMNO

"Taunt"

I dunno what it does, but it seems entirely appropriate.

Cramulus

Audible Glamor would be so much fun. You could create a ringing phone, a fire alarm and clear the building, or totally freak people out by making them think they're hearing voices.

Phantasmal Force would be great for stuff like, "Shit, did you just see Abraham Lincoln jog by the window?"

Unseen Servant because it would be cool to have your house cleaned by invisible people under your control

President Television

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 01, 2011, 08:00:08 AM
Magic Missile.

This could be fun. Commoners have d4 for hit dice, iirc, so basically you get to beat someone to within an inch of their life at will once per day, at range, and it never misses.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 01, 2011, 05:53:59 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 01, 2011, 05:32:36 AM
FEATHER FALL

WHEEEEEEE

"I'm gonna do it, man!"
"Please, Mr. Clowns, don't jump!"
"I'm doing it!  GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!"
-jump-

At the bottom...

"LOL J/K"

I'd have to move to a big city so I have skyscraper access!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

PopeTom

Quote from: Unqualified on June 01, 2011, 09:27:41 PM
Magic Missile.

This could be fun. Commoners have d4 for hit dice, iirc, so basically you get to beat someone to within an inch of their life at will once per day, at range, and it never misses.

As a Magic-User you also have only 1d4hp.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

PopeTom

The big downside to Find Familiar is out of all the possible cool animals you could get you'd somehow end up with a toad anyway.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Cramulus

I'm always tempted to take magic missile or color spray or burning hands, but I am definitely not in a situation every day which requires blasting somebody. I could definitely use Charm Person every day.

Comprehend Languages would be pretty cool.

Mend would be really sweet too. You can use mend to repair all sorts of shit - from broken windows to car parts.

Fool's Gold would be absolutely sweet, but I don't think it's a 1st level spell.

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

President Television

Quote from: PopeTom on June 01, 2011, 09:43:30 PM
Quote from: Unqualified on June 01, 2011, 09:27:41 PM
Magic Missile.

As a Magic-User you also have only 1d4hp.

Yes, but if you can beat them up at range it affords you a significant advantage.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 01, 2011, 09:34:11 PM
FEATHER FALL

WHEEEEEEE

"I'm gonna do it, man!"
-jump-

At the bottom...

"LOL J/K"

You'd put Chris Angel to shame and out of business.

FUCKING. DO. IT.

God, I hate that annoying fucker...

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 01, 2011, 10:16:46 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 01, 2011, 09:34:11 PM
FEATHER FALL

WHEEEEEEE

"I'm gonna do it, man!"
-jump-

At the bottom...

"LOL J/K"

You'd put Chris Angel to shame and out of business.

FUCKING. DO. IT.

God, I hate that annoying fucker...

I'd wait for him to be outside, doing the crap he does in front before his shows...

And jump off the top of the buildings for the cameras, smile at him, state, "top that, motherfucker," and walk away...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jasper

In 2nd ed there was Disguise Self, which would be sweet as hell for causing trouble, but it doesn't let you mimic specific existing people.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Luna

Command could be interesting...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."