News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Yes folks, it's true.

Wyldkat, BabylonHorov, and I have gone and made a pagan forum. Another pagan forum, yay! It will be really cool, no really!

What makes our forum different? Well, instead of your usual smelly pagans, you have freshly bathed pagans!

That and we're tired of the bullshit on other pagan forums. We want to see if we can do it differently - and do it right. Which is to say, not turn into a bunch of whiny douchebags failing against the unfair Ebil PeopleTM.

With any kind of luck, and any amount of common sense, we will hopefully turn this into a decent place without the crazy!stupid that infects so many other places.

And if it doesn't work, at least y'all know where the next bonfire will be when we crash and burn. So keep your marshmallows handy and your hotdogs at the ready.

Come check out The Spiritual Crossroads.
http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php

ETA: More accurate link.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Adios

I look forward to trolling your asses.

YAY!

But I just want to warn you, man. I had Taco Bell for supper. Wear a rain coat and hip-waders.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Wyldkat

We are pretty new.  The unicorn glitter gun hasn't been installed yet....

Don Coyote

Let's see...I despise one of them, am disgusted by another and confused by the third.......

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 06, 2011, 07:08:49 AM
Let's see...I despise one of them, am disgusted by another and confused by the third.......

Why confused?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am curious enough about whether you can handle it to participate. :) I would love to see if a Pagan forum can withstand me, Cain, and TGRR, frankly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got the error message that "The user whose profile you are trying to view does not exist." :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nevermind, it was a login error.

Telarus

I applaud this move. It'll be entertaining one way or another, and considering the personalities, it should prove to be "new" entertaining.

I'm considering signing up once finals are over. I do like to discuss weird shit, and I wonder how my "energy" rant would go over with a new crowd.

Also: Functionally stepping down as a Mod on a dying forum in order to start a space of your own takes BALLS. I can only imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Coyote, that's got to be worth, well not forgiveness exactly, but LULZ certainly.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Quote from: Your Mom on June 06, 2011, 07:16:53 AM
Nevermind, it was a login error.

Okay. Was checking it out. I'm curious to see if we can hack it, too, honestly. If nothing else I figure I'll learn something and we can't suck as much as TCC.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I also feel like this is a bold move on Wyldkat's part. I'm interested in seeing what ensues.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Telarus on June 06, 2011, 07:18:25 AM
I applaud this move. It'll be entertaining one way or another, and considering the personalities, it should prove to be "new" entertaining.

I'm considering signing up once finals are over. I do like to discuss weird shit, and I wonder how my "energy" rant would go over with a new crowd.

Also: Functionally stepping down as a Mod on a dying forum in order to start a space of your own takes BALLS. I can only imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Coyote, that's got to be worth, well not forgiveness exactly, but LULZ certainly.

Oh, I'll reg. I would like a space to post some of the shit I can come up with it pertains to magicshit. I am an Ordained MinisterTM.

Oh and remember how long firewillow's pagan forum lasted?

Not very long. But I blame that on those two spending a good month just fucking.

Quote from: Your Mom on June 06, 2011, 07:20:09 AM
I also feel like this is a bold move on Wyldkat's part. I'm interested in seeing what ensues.

Shenanigans, of course.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like CPD. I am willing enough to give the other two leeway. A Pagan forum that can run with minimal hierarchy and mod interference would, in itself, be borderline miraculous.