Main Menu

WOMP CABAL 2007: The Year in Review

Started by Cramulus, December 19, 2007, 11:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pariah on December 12, 2009, 07:28:26 PM
One of the most glorious things I have ever created

This is awesome.

Also, how come this thread's pics didn't get neutered by 3rd party hosting like the rest?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Maybe they ponied up the cash to Photobucket?

Cramulus

huh, these posts are from my personal photobucket account and DO still seem to be live. Later on, I'd make a wompcabal photobucket account, and all of those images seem to be gone.

WAIT A SEC

I'm seeing wompcabal posts in other threads where the images actually work... !

check out Spagbook -- it looks like all the images are there again??!

Faust

Photobucket came back? If you have access you should take a copy. If not I might be able to write a quick harvester to pull down all the files based on links to photobucket in the db?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I thought you neeeded a Photobucket Gold™ to access photos now.  Huh.

rong

am i the only one that was disappointed to find out that "womp womp" didn't have anything to do with "WOMP?"
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Faust

I managed to scrape all of these last night, I'll put the directory up this evening. It is possible to replace all references to photobucket in the db to these new ones but because of name duplication it might be tricky, but I'll take a look

Cramulus

that's the best news I've heard all week

it's monday so there's not a lot of competition, but you gotta take what you can get in this dog-eat-man world.

Faust

The index of everything is here, it got like 22k files so its slow as fuck.
https://www.principiadiscordia.com/photobucket/
Lemme see if I can replace the links on the forum (without breaking them)

Cramulus

You are an amazing human and I hereby nominate you as this year's Forum Admin of Light and Grace.

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on June 26, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
You are an amazing human and I hereby nominate you as this year's Forum Admin of Light and Grace.
Nonsense, I have spent years neglecting this place (and am likely to go back to doing that), but there's a couple of things I'm playing with, first is putting an index on that directory so you can load up 20 thumbnails at a time. The second is filtering to just the images from the womp cabal and spag book into their own folder because that's literally everything.