Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

AND THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 13, 2011, 06:46:30 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 13, 2011, 06:31:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:30:43 PM
Funny thing, I said the SAME DAMN THING to Yatto just before he flipped out completely. So make your choices BH, because you and I both know what's going to happen if it goes to the mattresses.
Oooohhh joy. I LOVE BEING PUHSYICHIC!  :lulz:

Next prediction, please.  For something that's going to happen in the next 36 hours.
TSC implodes, we all get banned, OR nothing happens because BH gets arrested for choking WK to death. (It may or may not be sexual in nature).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 13, 2011, 07:04:34 AM
Funny thing, I said the SAME DAMN THING to Yatto just before he flipped out completely. So make your choices BH, because you and I both know what's going to happen if it goes to the mattresses.
Oooohhh joy. I LOVE BEING PUHSYICHIC!  :lulz:

Next prediction, please.  For something that's going to happen in the next 36 hours.
TSC implodes, we all get banned, OR nothing happens because BH gets arrested for choking WK to death. (It may or may not be sexual in nature).

I'm gonna say BH bans me on Wyldkat's instructions.  You read it here first.
Molon Lube

Salty

Dok, I feel your form, some would say artform, of rage is something to aspire to.

Perhaps, something to be taught in schools.

I just tend to laugh until everything goes red and wake up days later with the strange sensation that I've done a bad thing. Very often this gets directed to the wrong target.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I smell a Purgetm coming.

We know what happens after a Purgetm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Matter of time after that, before mass bannings of Discordians.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Phox

I'm going to be away for a few days with limited internet access, so I am unfortunately, probably going to miss all the fun.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 13, 2011, 07:05:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 13, 2011, 07:04:34 AM
Oooohhh joy. I LOVE BEING PUHSYICHIC!  :lulz:

Next prediction, please.  For something that's going to happen in the next 36 hours.

I'm gonna say BH bans me on Wyldkat's instructions.  You read it here first.

First and most importantly I am not for pre-emptive bans, neither is she.  It's the wrong way to go about it and the only reason I could ever see it being ok is if someone clearly threatened to post something that went way beyond some tubgirl.  Something along the lines of the home address of someone who had been threatened by another member or someone's credit card numbers.

Secondly I have been on enough trolls to know that is a completely futile exercise anyways.  Even if you don't have sleeper accounts I am fairly certain others would be happy to repost things for you and once that ban avalanche starts it would end up with most of the members banned on TSC and me banned here for QPQ.  That forum isn't worth that to me.

Shutting down the forum completely if it is too far out of hand is possible, but seeing as Dok is making these images himself I am actually kind of curious what he'll come up with. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on August 13, 2011, 07:12:50 AM
Matter of time after that, before mass bannings of Discordians.

Considering 90% of the posting membership is Discordian that would be silly.

Just shutting the forum down is more likely.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Been busy all weekend, unfortunately.

BH still insists that hyperbole on this board = actual death threats, and that I am morally equivalent to Snakeman.  When I approached him in PM, he wrote a one page response about how butthurt I am (at least I gather that's what it said...The first line said that, and I stopped reading.

I am now out to make BH as miserable as possible, on this board and that one, until I calm down.

Note:  I still haven't calmed down toward Malaul or Horab, just to give everyone a sense of perspective, here.  I doubt BH will be any different.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2011, 02:59:48 PM

BH still insists that hyperbole on this board = actual death threats, and that I am morally equivalent to Snakeman.  When I approached him in PM, he wrote a one page response about how butthurt I am (at least I gather that's what it said...The first line said that, and I stopped reading.

I am now out to make BH as miserable as possible, on this board and that one, until I calm down.

Note:  I still haven't calmed down toward Malaul or Horab, just to give everyone a sense of perspective, here.  I doubt BH will be any different.

Those two were what, 2006 or so?
Good to see you back.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 15, 2011, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2011, 02:59:48 PM

Those two were what, 2006 or so?
Good to see you back.  :lulz:

2004/2005.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's just gonna dig in his heels and SCREETCH.  :lulz: And dig that hole as deep as he can dig it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Eh well I'm done over there unless it is to be a complete bitch. 

The whole pedo thing is just too fucking disgusting for me and I don't want my name popping up active when fucking pedos google shit.