Author Topic: The Spiritual Crossroads.  (Read 55253 times)

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: The Spiritual Crossroads.
« Reply #705 on: August 16, 2011, 04:16:04 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

my dog just farted something awful. :vom:

And this is why we Love Her Majesty, the Dark Empress of the North.

Also, because if we don't love her, we get our ears nailed to the wall.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Ecclesiastes 2:14, JACKASS.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 16, 2011, 04:16:42 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

If she's in a good mood, that is.
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 16, 2011, 04:18:51 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

Goes without saying.  Last time she was in a MODERATELY CROSS mood, she accidentally and then Pompeii and Herculaneum and then up the with Pliny the Elder and the pyroclastic cloud.

"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 16, 2011, 04:22:44 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

Goes without saying.  Last time she was in a MODERATELY CROSS mood, she accidentally and then Pompeii and Herculaneum and then up the with Pliny the Elder and the pyroclastic cloud.

And it goes without saying that when she's feeling somewhat prankish, things like the Battle of Cannae happen.
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 16, 2011, 04:23:43 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

You guys make me feel all warm and spiky inside, like sitting up close to a man impaled through with many pointy things, all steamy and sweet-smelling. :)
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 16, 2011, 04:24:22 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

And it goes without saying that when she's feeling somewhat prankish, things like the Battle of Cannae happen.

Oh, yeah, or "Hey, Tojo...If you hit them when they're not looking, they'll fold up like an accordion."

She never liked him.  He had little piggy eyes, like people from North Carolina.
~ The Good Reverend

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 16, 2011, 04:25:07 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

Goes without saying.  Last time she was in a MODERATELY CROSS mood, she accidentally and then Pompeii and Herculaneum and then up the with Pliny the Elder and the pyroclastic cloud.

Which is where she met C_A for the first time, incidentally.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 16, 2011, 04:25:15 am »
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

You guys make me feel all warm and spiky inside, like sitting up close to a man impaled through with many pointy things, all steamy and sweet-smelling. :)

NOTE TO SELF:  BRING DAN ALONG NEXT TIME NIGEL VISITS.
~ The Good Reverend

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 16, 2011, 04:26:29 am »

Oh, yeah, or "Hey, Tojo...If you hit them when they're not looking, they'll fold up like an accordion."

She never liked him.  He had little piggy eyes, like people from North Carolina.

:lol:  Well, she never did really dig on anyone horning in on her Emperor/Empress gig.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 16, 2011, 04:27:08 am »

:lol:  Well, she never did really dig on anyone horning in on her Emperor/Empress gig.

You're thinking of Hirohito.  She made him dress like a butler.
~ The Good Reverend

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 16, 2011, 04:29:26 am »

You're thinking of Hirohito.  She made him dress like a butler.

Ah, yes, you're right. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:03 am »
I love you guys. :)
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Ps

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 16, 2011, 09:30:57 am »
Aw. My TSC application went from "You must wait for an administrator to let you in, bro." to "That username does not exist."

:sad:

BabylonHoruv

• Infectious Projectile Faecalator
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 16, 2011, 02:19:28 pm »
Aw. My TSC application went from "You must wait for an administrator to let you in, bro." to "That username does not exist."

:sad:

Sorry, go ahead and apply again and I'll approve you.  We get a lot of spambots.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

• Turbo-Charged Holder of the Involuntary Vasectomy Land Speed Record
  • Deserved It
  • Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 16, 2011, 09:45:54 pm »
Babs, I think you and Wyldkat need to quit quibbling bills and money and start making therapy a top priority.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.