News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 26, 2011, 07:07:27 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 26, 2011, 05:52:27 AM
Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 26, 2011, 02:28:04 AM
Wow, Lena must think she's sushi, 'cause she's on a cuntroll.

Every day is a new reason why you rock. Maybe you should show that bitch your tomahawk.

She couldn't see it even if it cut her nose off. Bitches can't see the Dark Empress' Tomahawks.

Bitches will see soon enough! The Dark Empress, she don't bluff.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 26, 2011, 05:56:00 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 26, 2011, 07:07:27 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 26, 2011, 05:52:27 AM
Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 26, 2011, 02:28:04 AM
Wow, Lena must think she's sushi, 'cause she's on a cuntroll.

Every day is a new reason why you rock. Maybe you should show that bitch your tomahawk.

She couldn't see it even if it cut her nose off. Bitches can't see the Dark Empress' Tomahawks.

Bitches will see soon enough! The Dark Empress, she don't bluff.

You don't seem to understand about tomahawks. You are unaware of what it means to wield one. Bitches won't ever seem them.

Doktor Howl

I am unaware of any bladed weapons that may or may not be possessed by Dark Empress Nigel.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

if this new board is a success, perhaps I'll stop by and check it out. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Don Coyote

Quote from: Dysnomia on June 27, 2011, 07:26:20 AM
if this new board is a success, perhaps I'll stop by and check it out. 

For a given value of "success" :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fuck that place. Wyldkat's in full board nanny mode, trying to control what people are talking about by bitching in every thread when something she doesn't approve of comes up.

Let it be a wasteland of Snake-Man and Lena posting their mentally retarded bullshit if that's what she wants. I deleted it from my bookmarks and I won't be back except to troll.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 28, 2011, 12:32:09 AM
Fuck that place. Wyldkat's in full board nanny mode, trying to control what people are talking about by bitching in every thread when something she doesn't approve of comes up.

Let it be a wasteland of Snake-Man and Lena posting their mentally retarded bullshit if that's what she wants. I deleted it from my bookmarks and I won't be back except to troll.

I am taking a different approach.  I have explained that I will not be changing my behavior toward a pack of pedo-coddling shitbags.

It's in the admins' hands now.
Molon Lube

Juana

There's seriously nothing going on there (sorry, CPD). I intend to see if Lena tries to make it a flame war and then stomp on her, but that's it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 28, 2011, 12:32:09 AM

Dammit.  I read this whole thread for the first time tonight, hoping they had done it, hoping they had created an exception to TGGR's dictum, but got disappointeder and disappointeder as I read the through the thread.

So disappointed, in fact, that I started my own pagan forum here, The Misty Moor, with the express intention of creating a pagan forum that breaks TGGR's dictum.  Horrible truth is welcome here.  Sought, even.

Only one post so far.  I wrote it and it's the forum rules.  I stole some stuff from this thread to make it.  I'm not sure what is the best way to go about attracting pagans who are chafing under the rules of their current forums, but it's here.

If you want it and the forum software is giving you grief, let me know.  I just installed it tonight and it has whatever the default settings are.  I'll eventually make a pagany-type skin for it with earth colors and pentacles and shapely female silhouettes lit by oversize full moons and that sort of thing.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I haven't been posting there much - working weird hours. But I have two days off and I'm going to see if I can't come up with something interesting. As for Wyldkat's bitching . . . she's got her right to say what she wants same as you do, Nigel. She hasn't done anything with her mod powers, that I have seen. Just given her point of view.

She's got a cycle of shitting on shit until she can't and then spewing it all and sitting on it until it builds up again. Coming off the Kool-aid is a slow process, sometimes.

TSC ain't even been up a month yet, y'all.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Telarus

I cast a sex spell in the NSFW forum. Imma fucking with your neuro-endocrine system from thousands of miles away!!!!!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Wyldkat

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 28, 2011, 05:23:04 AM
As for Wyldkat's bitching . . . she's got her right to say what she wants same as you do, Nigel. She hasn't done anything with her mod powers, that I have seen. Just given her point of view.

This.

Read my response in BMO's intro.  Never mind.  I'll save you the effort.  Read it here:

QuoteEveryone here is allowed to voice their own opinions so I am doing so.  I am not modding.  There are no official admin posts in this thread that I have seen.

Others might think bringing TCC into every other thread is ok, I don't.  That isn't why I joined up with this forum.  I was looking for a pagan based forum where anyone could post opinions have some real debates based on critiquing arguments not people without worrying about getting in trouble/banned/modded for it.  There is some of that going on, but I really feel it is being over shadowed by all the TCC bullshit.  This isn't TCC.  This isn't PD.  There are members here from both sites and from other places.  I personally wish people would drop the angst just a touch and allow TSC to find its own voice.  If it's just going to be a site to trash TCC then the whole idea is lost and very honestly wasted in my eyes.

This place is what we want to make it, right?  So I am well within my rights to state that I think all this is out of hand and going totally against the Spirit of the Forum as a MEMBER of this forum.  If everyone else is allowed to put their opinions out there damned if I'm going to keep quiet about mine.

I might add that it's a bit hypocritical to knock me for sharing my opinions when you all put so much importance on making yours very well known.

At TCC I very often chose NOT to voice my opinions.  At TSC I'm going to.  I'm not going to sit back and get walked all over, allowing others to state whatever they want to state and be too afraid to say how I feel because it might piss people off.  It goes both ways folks.  You can say what you want, so can any of the other members including me.  Hopefully it will reach an equilibrium soonish. 

Even so at about a month we have more active and interesting pagan based threads with real actual thought in them than I have seen in a long time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I haven't been posting there much - working weird hours. But I have two days off and I'm going to see if I can't come up with something interesting. As for Wyldkat's bitching . . . she's got her right to say what she wants same as you do, Nigel. She hasn't done anything with her mod powers, that I have seen. Just given her point of view.

She's got a cycle of shitting on shit until she can't and then spewing it all and sitting on it until it builds up again. Coming off the Kool-aid is a slow process, sometimes.

TSC ain't even been up a month yet, y'all.

Yeah, she has every right, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to waste my time on a forum where one of the admins is a board nanny who runs around raining on every discussion that might get her criticized by her idols over at TCC. And since I have every right to fuck off, I will.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Wyldkat on June 28, 2011, 08:08:18 AM
As for Wyldkat's bitching . . . she's got her right to say what she wants same as you do, Nigel. She hasn't done anything with her mod powers, that I have seen. Just given her point of view.

This.

Read my response in BMO's intro.  Never mind.  I'll save you the effort.  Read it here:

QuoteEveryone here is allowed to voice their own opinions so I am doing so.  I am not modding.  There are no official admin posts in this thread that I have seen.

Others might think bringing TCC into every other thread is ok, I don't.  That isn't why I joined up with this forum.  I was looking for a pagan based forum where anyone could post opinions have some real debates based on critiquing arguments not people without worrying about getting in trouble/banned/modded for it.  There is some of that going on, but I really feel it is being over shadowed by all the TCC bullshit.  This isn't TCC.  This isn't PD.  There are members here from both sites and from other places.  I personally wish people would drop the angst just a touch and allow TSC to find its own voice.  If it's just going to be a site to trash TCC then the whole idea is lost and very honestly wasted in my eyes.

This place is what we want to make it, right?  So I am well within my rights to state that I think all this is out of hand and going totally against the Spirit of the Forum as a MEMBER of this forum.  If everyone else is allowed to put their opinions out there damned if I'm going to keep quiet about mine.

I might add that it's a bit hypocritical to knock me for sharing my opinions when you all put so much importance on making yours very well known.

At TCC I very often chose NOT to voice my opinions.  At TSC I'm going to.  I'm not going to sit back and get walked all over, allowing others to state whatever they want to state and be too afraid to say how I feel because it might piss people off.  It goes both ways folks.  You can say what you want, so can any of the other members including me.  Hopefully it will reach an equilibrium soonish. 

Even so at about a month we have more active and interesting pagan based threads with real actual thought in them than I have seen in a long time.

Have fun with that.