News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

All I know is that I occasionally get to poop on jackasses from TCC.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2011, 02:20:02 PM

No, but Roger, we're supposed to start fresh as if nothing ever happened, and keep any references to past experiences in their Approved Zones™.

(Or we might make Wyldkat cry, because the forum is like one of her children.)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 28, 2011, 02:30:50 PM

No, but Roger, we're supposed to start fresh as if nothing ever happened, and keep any references to past experiences in their Approved Zones™.

I know.  But I am a BAD little pance weasel, and I POOMP WHERE I WANNA!

WYLDKAT ISN'T THE BOSS OF ME!
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2011, 02:32:05 PM

BUT WHAT IF IT MAKES HER CRY? IT MIGHT MAKE HER CRY!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 28, 2011, 02:36:13 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2011, 02:32:05 PM

BUT WHAT IF IT MAKES HER CRY? IT MIGHT MAKE HER CRY!

THEN WE DINE ON HER FUCKING TEARS!!!!!!!!

Pterodactyl Handler

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 28, 2011, 05:02:51 AMSo disappointed, in fact, that I started my own pagan forum here, The Misty Moor, with the express intention of creating a pagan forum that breaks TGGR's dictum.  Horrible truth is welcome here.  Sought, even.

BZZZZT

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pterodactyl Handler on June 28, 2011, 03:26:52 PM
Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 28, 2011, 05:02:51 AMSo disappointed, in fact, that I started my own pagan forum here, The Misty Moor, with the express intention of creating a pagan forum that breaks TGGR's dictum.  Horrible truth is welcome here.  Sought, even.

BZZZZT

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION

:lulz:

PH, why aren't you over at Spiritual Crossroads? I think it needs more Pterodactyls.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So far THE MISTY MOOR wins my vote as BEST PAGAN FORUM EVER.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 28, 2011, 03:53:28 PM
So far THE MISTY MOOR wins my vote as BEST PAGAN FORUM EVER.
Hell yeah.  We got a goddamn DINOSAUR SHAMAN over there!
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Wyldkat

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 28, 2011, 02:30:50 PM

You know, the way you twist things around to suit you is really getting old.  Stating my opinion that filling the rest of the forum with angst is obnoxious when there are already MULTIPLE threads in MULTIPLE forums about the topic is not the same thing as "keep any references to past experiences in their Approved Zones™" at least not in this universe.  No one has ever tried to stop anyone from discussing their issues about anything at TSC.

You have been allowed to post your opinions on whatever you want to, but you jump on me for posting mine.  That is hypocritical.  Do you really want to be allowed to say whatever you want and dictate what others can and cannot say?  Not only that, but you are stooping to calling me names and insulting me for it as well.  In all honesty I hadn't expected you to act like that because it reminds me of activity elsewhere that you have violently condemned....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Wyldkat on June 28, 2011, 09:56:57 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 28, 2011, 02:30:50 PM

You know, the way you twist things around to suit you is really getting old.  Stating my opinion that filling the rest of the forum with angst is obnoxious when there are already MULTIPLE threads in MULTIPLE forums about the topic is not the same thing as "keep any references to past experiences in their Approved Zones™" at least not in this universe.  No one has ever tried to stop anyone from discussing their issues about anything at TSC.

You have been allowed to post your opinions on whatever you want to, but you jump on me for posting mine.  That is hypocritical.  Do you really want to be allowed to say whatever you want and dictate what others can and cannot say?  Not only that, but you are stooping to calling me names and insulting me for it as well.  In all honesty I hadn't expected you to act like that because it reminds me of activity elsewhere that you have violently condemned....

What name did I call you? "Whiny" is an adjective, not a bad name. And how on earth is it hypocritical to complain about your complaining?  :lulz: You jump all over people all the time, in your whiny guilt-trippy way, for posting shit that you don't like. It would be one thing if you were like "hey guys keep your shit out of my thread" but you jump into other people's threads over it too, with "I just don't like reading negativity" etc.

It's fucking lame and comes off as super-board-nanny, and it's happened what, six, eight times in the last few weeks? So I'm just not interested in posting on your forum. The end. What are you going to do about it?

Triple Zero

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 28, 2011, 10:07:40 PMSo I'm just not interested in posting on your forum. The end. What are you going to do about it?

CAST A SPELL ON HER WYLDKAT--DO IT
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Fortunately for me, I'm a bit of a prick, and am thus damn near immune to guilt trips.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2011, 11:23:01 PM
Fortunately for me, I'm a bit of a prick, and am thus damn near immune to guilt trips.

Fortunately for me, my emotional well being isn't tied up in WK's. That means I am a sociopath who climaxes everytime I shoot a camel jockey from the turret of my tank.