News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 29, 2011, 03:29:41 PM
Oooh, from the other forum.  Still haven't registered, blockpage at work.

Quote from: BHYou have a hangup with my sexual fantasies.  I assume this is coming from a bit of conflict in your own desires.  After all,  I didn't sign up to be the government's bitch by joining an organization which as a long storied history of rape and killing.

I fantasize about killing people, you meanwhile joined up to actually do it.........

He then carries on digging, for the next six pages.

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 29, 2011, 03:34:57 PM
This sounds like a job for a QUANTUM TANTRIST!

:lulz:

How I wish that quantum tantrist implied some geeky science chick instead of an occultist who gets his kicks charging his sigils all over the computer monitor.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Succulent Plant

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 03:20:55 PM
Yeah, I think you managed to irrevocably alienate a lot of people who previously were ambivalent or friendly with that, Babylon. I know I no longer have any interest in being friendly or tolerant considering that you also called my father, brothers, and two sisters rapists as well.

Welcome to the Aini category.

Agree.  My husband is military, we're moving on base in 10 days. 

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 03:39:16 PM

How I wish that quantum tantrist implied some geeky science chick instead of an occultist who gets his kicks charging his sigils all over the computer monitor.

Oh wow. Hells to the yeah.

Cainad,
secretly has a thing for hawt women in lab coats

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on June 29, 2011, 04:01:52 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 03:39:16 PM

Oh wow. Hells to the yeah.

Cainad,
secretly has a thing for hawt women in lab coats

Who doesn't? Aside from gay men and straight women?

trippinprincezz13

Don't know why I'm bothering, since I'm not a fan of nanniers/crybabies online or IRL and BH is a worthless piece of scum. CPD seems nice though.

Ever consider that trying to stop people from talking about something is only going to have the opposite effect? Maybe letting this thing ride itself out rather than ensuring the perpetual arguing about it on your forum? Trying to stop it will only draw more attention to the drama and hinder any possibility of content. Your friends at TCC are adults (more or less). They can defend themselves. If they can't deal with it, they can leave. I mean, based on TCC, they obviously can't handle it, but that's their problem. I thought TSC wasn't going to be another TCC.

Oh well, too bad, I suppose.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Luna

Well, then.  My father is a retired marine.  My uncle is retired navy.  The list goes on.

Fuck you, dude.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 29, 2011, 05:25:06 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 29, 2011, 05:16:05 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 29, 2011, 03:05:41 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 01:42:38 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 29, 2011, 01:40:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2011, 11:23:01 PM
Fortunately for me, I'm a bit of a prick, and am thus damn near immune to guilt trips.

Fortunately for me, my emotional well being isn't tied up in WK's. That means I am a sociopath who climaxes everytime I shoot a camel jockey from the turret of my tank.

Been talking to Babylon Horuv again, have you?   :lulz:

I think he is jealous of my life.

Nah, I was just sick of you dragging it into every conversation you had with me.

You must need better socialization if you think I was having conversations with you.

BTW: How did trying to slander me based on my service work out for you? I told the truth about your sick fantasies. You made shit up in a laughable manner that was insulting to not just me.

Be ready for the "just kidding" and "it was just a sociological experiment" from BH

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 29, 2011, 05:15:43 PM
Fortunately for me, I'm a bit of a prick, and am thus damn near immune to guilt trips.

Fortunately for me, my emotional well being isn't tied up in WK's. That means I am a sociopath who climaxes everytime I shoot a camel jockey from the turret of my tank.

Nah, I was just sick of you dragging it into every conversation you had with me.

You must need better socialization if you think I was having conversations with you.

BTW: How did trying to slander me based on my service work out for you? I told the truth about your sick fantasies. You made shit up in a laughable manner that was insulting to not just me.

Be ready for the "just kidding" and "it was just a sociological experiment" from BH

He had his fucking chance.  Instead, he kept digging, and announced that I was faking being pissed, or some shit.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I felt I had made my feelings on the "death fantasy"hit when it first came up, so I avoided this when it came back around. 

However, my father, both adopted and genetic, both grandfathers, two brothers, 10 uncles, 4 aunts and I have no idea how many cousins, not to mention friends who I consider as much family as anyone have served in the US Military.  I've lost uncles and cousins in the various conflicts that have occured during my 43 years.

The comment against my friends and family who have served is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Maybe it's a question of consider the consequences before you say anything, but it's already been said and you can't withdraw it or make excuses now.

BabylonHoruv

Nope,  I said several times I was talking about you personally, not every member of the military, Dok and others want to take it personally that's their business.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

But you characterized the whole military in that way in the process.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 29, 2011, 06:39:12 PM

Nope,  I said several times I was talking about you personally, not every member of the military, Dok and others want to take it personally that's their business.

No, that's NOT what you fucking said, you lying sack of shit.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 06:41:55 PM
But you characterized the whole military in that way in the process.

THIS!

Your statements were a bit too generic to be directed at one single person.