News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Regardless, why the hell would you call Canis a murdering rapist, anyway?  It's neither funny, nor true...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 29, 2011, 06:48:23 PM
Regardless, why the hell would you call Canis a murdering rapist, anyway?  It's neither funny, nor true...

Because Coyote made fun of BH's snuff fixation, which is both horrormirthy & true.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Exactly what lmno said. He has a problem with your fantasies just as everyone else does. You have the same fantasies that armin miewes had. He acted on them. It repulsive. Repulsive is an understatement. You admit yourself that it is. Coyote shouldnt be slandered for pointing out that you have desires that rank as the basest of human imaginings.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 06:52:38 PM
Exactly what lmno said. He has a problem with your fantasies just as everyone else does. You have the same fantasies that armin miewes had. He acted on them. It repulsive. Repulsive is an understatement. You admit yourself that it is. Coyote shouldnt be slandered for pointing out that you have desires that rank as the basest of human imaginings.

BH is into yiffing as well as snuff?

Nephew Twiddleton

I believe he mentioned cannibalism at some point, yes.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 06:49:44 PM

Because Coyote made fun of BH's snuff fixation, which is both horrormirthy & true.

Because he was dragging it into every conversation he had with me.

My attempt to hit back rather obviously hit far more people than I intended.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 29, 2011, 07:06:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 06:49:44 PM

Because he was dragging it into every conversation he had with me.

My attempt to hit back rather obviously hit far more people than I intended.

Well, guess what?

Now THIS is going into every conversation you have.  Won't that be nice?
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

You also could have called him on something thats true. Though i cant think of anything coyote has said that even comes within light years of your flaws.

BabylonHoruv

he pointed it out,  I didn't get pissy,  he then pointed it out again and again and went into detail, something I refrain from doing because I know it disgusts people.  That's when I got pissy.

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Well that all could have been neatly avoided if you remember that it disgusts people when you first brought it up.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 29, 2011, 07:09:16 PM

he pointed it out,  I didn't get pissy,  he then pointed it out again and again and went into detail, something I refrain from doing because I know it disgusts people.  That's when I got pissy.

Truth fucking hurts.  Boo hoo hoo!
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 07:10:39 PM
Well that all could have been neatly avoided if you remember that it disgusts people when you first brought it up.

On this board?  months before that other board even existed?

Yeah, it might have helped if I had never brought it up, but that's not something I can really do anything about now. (or could while Coyote was dragging it into completely unrelated threads because ad hominem was more convenient for him than disagreeing with what I was saying in a substantiative way)

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

While i agree that it was irrelevant to your posts you did open that box up all on your own. Also it bears repeating- you should seek some sort of counseling for this before we hear about you on the news.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 07:16:32 PM
While i agree that it was irrelevant to your posts you did open that box up all on your own. Also it bears repeating- you should seek some sort of counseling for this before we hear about you on the news.

Or he could just jump off an overpass and save a lot of time & money.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 07:17:52 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 07:16:32 PM

Or he could just jump off an overpass and save a lot of time & money.

yeah, not planning on acting on those fantasies even in the masturbatory fashion you keep suggesting, but hey, thanks for the flirtation.

-Dok Howl