News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yep. He was trying to find out where some of us live, too. Said "She needs to be pistol whipped within an inch of her life."  He thought Twid was a man-hating dyke and said "It's when women start acting like rude, obnoxious cunts that they deserve whatever happends to them."

Tengu Dori redux. All he got was a warning, so I'm assuming it ain't over.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 17, 2011, 01:54:07 AM
Yep. He was trying to find out where some of us live, too. Said "She needs to be pistol whipped within an inch of her life."  He thought Twid was a man-hating dyke and said "It's when women start acting like rude, obnoxious cunts that they deserve whatever happends to them."

Tengu Dori redux. All he got was a warning, so I'm assuming it ain't over.  :lulz:

He'll get more if he keeps it up.  Internet Tough guyism isn't deserving of a ban though.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Bella always banned people for illegal threats and she normally never banned anybody.

Might be more interesting this way, but the neurotic little shitbag is going to end up on hte six o'clock news sooner or later.

Just sayin'.

Eve Hill

With the crap he's been writing, I wouldn't be surprised if he already has domestic abuse on his record.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm sure he does. He mentioned a divorce. Refers to his ex as "brood mare" and "bitch". Says she "cheated". Shit, she was probably looking for a damn bodyguard.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 17, 2011, 03:31:06 AM
I'm sure he does. He mentioned a divorce. Refers to his ex as "brood mare" and "bitch". Says she "cheated". Shit, she was probably looking for a damn bodyguard.

Better response..."So, Snakeman...Can't keep a woman, eh?"
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

With the right timing. that could make him splody.  :lulz:

Eve Hill

Yeah. :-/ It's also possible she never cheated on him in the first place. For all we know she could have left a long time ago, tried to start over, and he just refused to let go.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 17, 2011, 03:44:38 AM

Better response..."So, Snakeman...Can't keep a woman, eh?"

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 17, 2011, 03:48:15 AM
With the right timing. that could make him splody.  :lulz:

:lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

That does seem closer to the truth.

Anybody who doesn't dance to his fiddle would be accused of being a BITCHWHORESLUTCUNT and FUCKING. 

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

And he just admitted it in PM.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You guys almost make me want to go back.  :lulz:

Snake-Man is scum, pure and simple.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 17, 2011, 04:23:40 AM
You guys almost make me want to go back.  :lulz:

Snake-Man is scum, pure and simple.

EBS is on as norecollection.

COME ON, NIGEL!  Slap this meth head around with me for a while!
Molon Lube

Eve Hill

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube