News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve Hill

Maybe he needed to go buy some more zima liquid courage.  :lol:

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 17, 2011, 04:38:27 AM
Aw, he left.   :sad:

:(

I'ma mess with a certain snake.  The dead one in the front yard is a SIGN FROM ABOVE or maybe below I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHICH!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eve Hill on July 17, 2011, 04:42:32 AM
Maybe he needed to go buy some more zima liquid courage.  :lol:

He never was serious about having a good time.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eve Hill

Anna Mae Bollocks

NIGEL YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SHIT!!!!!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, I'll stick my head in.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I see that Wyldkat is still control-freaking and that Snake-Man is still inexplicably allowed to be a shitheel to everyone, and everyone else is still getting told to play nice when they mock him.  :lulz:

When you make the assholes into forum pets and don't allow the forum's natural immune system to suppress assholes, you're setting the tone for what kind of forum you want to have.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Phox

Okay. I admit it. I am a cunt.  :lulz:

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 17, 2011, 09:48:40 AM
The hell is a "spirit?"

That has been debatable between philosophers and theologians throughout the ages. Some say that it is something earned, others inherent. Some say it is an animating life force, other just a by product of meat machinery. No one really knows.  :)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

The hell is a "spirit?"
I'm going to go with the stupid people who dress in their high school's colors at both appropriate and inappropriate times. Like when they are in their mid-30s....

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Phox on July 17, 2011, 10:01:16 AM
The hell is a "spirit?"
I'm going to go with the stupid people who dress in their high school's colors at both appropriate and inappropriate times. Like when they are in their mid-30s....

Yeuch....

That actually happens?

Twid,
Willing to wear black, but not gold....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 17, 2011, 10:02:51 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on July 17, 2011, 10:01:16 AM
The hell is a "spirit?"

Yeuch....

That actually happens?

Twid,
Willing to wear black, but not gold....
Yes. Unfortunately for ME, my high school had the innovative colors of Navy and White. So.... yeah. Fortunately, I plan on moving far far away to a place that doesn't have high schools.