News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 18, 2011, 07:47:23 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 18, 2011, 07:30:39 PM
Quote from: Khara on July 18, 2011, 07:29:50 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 18, 2011, 07:28:34 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2011, 07:26:32 PM
According to Snakeman, Blacks only go to college to play sports, presumably because they aren't capable of actually learning.

That guy just gets better and better. If Wyldkat hadn't actually met him I'd think he was just a really good troll.

Is Snakey married?  Has he ever said?

Ex-wife-in-progress.  The story is she cheated on him and got pregnant, and left him.

Betcha ANYTHING it didn't happen in that order.

Most likely.  But then again, anyone who'd marry him in the first place isn't going to be a supermodel brain surgeon.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2011, 07:49:14 PM
According to Snakeman, Blacks only go to college to play sports, presumably because they aren't capable of actually learning.

That guy just gets better and better. If Wyldkat hadn't actually met him I'd think he was just a really good troll.

Ex-wife-in-progress.  The story is she cheated on him and got pregnant, and left him.

Most likely.  But then again, anyone who'd marry him in the first place isn't going to be a supermodel brain surgeon.

This is very, very true. However, there's something about him that makes me think that his wife dumped him and moved on, but since they're still technically married he magically morphed it into "she's cheating on me" because that way he could blame the SLUTWHORE and not take any responsibility for the failure of his marriage.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 18, 2011, 07:56:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2011, 07:49:14 PM

This is very, very true. However, there's something about him that makes me think that his wife dumped him and moved on, but since they're still technically married he magically morphed it into "she's cheating on me" because that way he could blame the SLUTWHORE and not take any responsibility for the failure of his marriage.

The gambler in me refuses to touch that money with a ten foot pole.
Molon Lube

Eve Hill

Freeky

Actually, I remember this happening while I was still on over at TCC.  He (and she) found out she was prego after they had spit, and some time after that it was determined it was the guy she had cheated with.

Maybe my brain is just in a weird place today, but I wouldn't actually blame her if she did cheat on him.  I doubt she was very happy in the first place, and unhappiness can make people do extreme things.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 18, 2011, 08:06:26 PM
Actually, I remember this happening while I was still on over at TCC.  He (and she) found out she was prego after they had spit, and some time after that it was determined it was the guy she had cheated with.

Maybe my brain is just in a weird place today, but I wouldn't actually blame her if she did cheat on him.  I doubt she was very happy in the first place, and unhappiness can make people do extreme things.

I remember it happening too, but even then there was something "off" in the way he presented it. Like, it came up, and someone asked him about it because his wife had moved out some time before, but they tried to get back together or something (or maybe just talking about it?) and then she found out she was pregnant.

And I wouldn't blame her for cheating on him, either. He's horrible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

You won't often see me approving of cheating, but my definition of cheating is a bit nonstandard.  If she had moved out, with the understanding that she wasn't coming back, and got pregnant before they discussed getting back together (if that WAS a discussion or him talking to a wall of HELL, NO), I wouldn't call that cheating.  Moving on before the last mess was cleaned up, yes, but not cheating.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BabylonHoruv

Is Snakey married?  Has he ever said?

He used to be.  he's gone on at great length about his ex wife.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 18, 2011, 08:51:46 PM

Is Snakey married?  Has he ever said?

He used to be.  he's gone on at great length about his ex wife.

Awww that is so sweet, y'all think I pay attention to the fucker!  :lulz:

Phox

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 17, 2011, 10:07:03 AM
You fucking ass hats.  :lulz:

Also, black/gold or navy/white is NOT a bad color combo.

Santa Rita HS,
gold/green.
No, I LIKE Navy and White. which is why I'm glad I'm not going to be anywhere near my old high school. I don't want to be mistaken for wearing the school colors.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

I fucking quit as an admin there.

Apparently, trying to change things for the better without "consensus" is wrong, because it makes Wyldkat's e-penis shrivel up.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

They should name it what it really is, Wyldkat's Outhouse.

Eve Hill

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2011, 02:36:05 PM

Apparently, trying to change things for the better without "consensus" is wrong, because it makes Wyldkat's e-penis shrivel up.

I liked your descriptions of the Fight Club. They were funny! And better than what was originally there. I'm disgusted she got a bug up her ass over that, too.

:lulz: @ "Wyldkat's Outhouse. *two thumbs up* 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eve Hill on July 26, 2011, 05:20:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2011, 02:36:05 PM

I liked your descriptions of the Fight Club. They were funny! And better than what was originally there. I'm disgusted she got a bug up her ass over that, too.

:lulz: @ "Wyldkat's Outhouse. *two thumbs up* 

Frankly, I'm shocked that I was shocked.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fucking hell she seems like a miserable person.