News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Haven't seen you on fapbook for awhile either, GB...you've been offline?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

*GrumpButt*

More offline than on.  Have been haunting the Fb the past few days, catching up on all the crap in my inbox and such.  :wink:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 26, 2011, 11:30:27 PM
Also, I think CPD should get the fuck out as soon as she can before she gets too sucked into Wyldkat's world. That chick is sick and fucked up, and is looking for people who will validate her.

Wyldkat is basically trying to make CPD into her clone.

Might even be succeeding.

The timing of this is amusing.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 27, 2011, 06:23:20 AM
Also, I think CPD should get the fuck out as soon as she can before she gets too sucked into Wyldkat's world. That chick is sick and fucked up, and is looking for people who will validate her.

Let us in on the joke.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 27, 2011, 01:49:15 PM

Let us in on the joke.

She sent a post letting us know that she didn't have time to admin right about the same time as that was put up.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 27, 2011, 02:34:15 PM

Let us in on the joke.

She sent a post letting us know that she didn't have time to admin right about the same time as that was put up.

Things are really banging right along, aren't they?  Bloop has taken her content down, I'm doing the same, and Snakeman's was all plagiarized.

Best.

Forum.

Ever.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I never put any content up.  I'm glad I didn't.  I was willing to give WK the benefit of the doubt.  Now I'm just going to make terrible fun of everyone and everything.....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Good job, I'm glad you got the hell out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wyldkat keeps posting plagiarized content as well. Walls of it. In what way is that useful or productive for the forum?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 27, 2011, 02:37:11 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 27, 2011, 02:34:15 PM

Let us in on the joke.

Things are really banging right along, aren't they?  Bloop has taken her content down, I'm doing the same, and Snakeman's was all plagiarized.

Best.

Forum.

Ever.

Some of bloop's content is going back up.  

Poor thing has a case of the Honor. :(

*GrumpButt*

Oh wait..  Were we really going to give this site a chance?  I thought it was all shits and giggles. I had just planned on being mean as hell to everything that typed over there..

Doktor Howl

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on July 27, 2011, 06:42:24 PM
Oh wait..  Were we really going to give this site a chance?  I thought it was all shits and giggles. I had just planned on being mean as hell to everything that typed over there..

It had its chance.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on July 27, 2011, 06:42:24 PM

We were....  As for now with this latest bullshit, I'm not thinking it matters if we give it a chance or not.  The TCC managment style has proven again and again to not be effective at anything other than pissing people off and that is WK's style unfortunately.  

Sadder still is that with only 2 mods there can never be a fair "consensus" that WK is always wanting and jabbering on about and who do you think will be casting the tie breaking vote?

*GrumpButt*

Blahhh.. I can not stand that Wk chick. CAN NOT..

And if you guys have given it a chance and it's fail all over the place then Ok, I won't do anything but be me then.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Interesting side note.  WK has been in their chat room every time I've popped in today.