News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I'm going to puke, I am so disgusted with her.  Not even hyperbole.

Dysfunctional Cunt

This is the thing.  She has admitted she dislikes BHG.  It's only a matter of time before she admits she despises the rest of us.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

True. She only seems to like people who goosestep for her.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am trying to figure out Sita's deal. She seems nice enough, but all the excuses in the weight loss thread are just baffling. He husband sounds like a complete dick and not good for her at all.

Sita

Quote from: Nigel on July 27, 2011, 09:10:25 PM
I am trying to figure out Sita's deal. She seems nice enough, but all the excuses in the weight loss thread are just baffling. He husband sounds like a complete dick and not good for her at all.
heh, welcome to the club of anyone that has met me
There's a reason I have no friends
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on July 27, 2011, 09:12:57 PM

He's the reason you have no friends?

Girl, you have to get out of there. That shit just holds you down.

Sita

Quote from: Nigel on July 27, 2011, 09:37:38 PM

No, he has nothing to do with it. He'd be happy if I had some friends.

The reason is that no one wants to deal with me, or at least that's the way it seems to me. I'm either too shy, too quiet or too complicated to understand.
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on July 27, 2011, 09:54:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 27, 2011, 09:37:38 PM

No, he has nothing to do with it. He'd be happy if I had some friends.

The reason is that no one wants to deal with me, or at least that's the way it seems to me. I'm either too shy, too quiet or too complicated to understand.

"Too complicated" is usually a code for "Inconsistent".  I've heard it before.

The thing is, you can either accept being that way, or look for a new way to be. It's a choice. You could read self-help books and practice being the person you want to be, if you chose.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Sita, you need to come visit me or Nigel for a week.  We'll get you on the right path!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on July 27, 2011, 10:34:25 PM
Sita, you need to come visit me or Nigel for a week.  We'll get you on the right path!!!

Responsibility boot camp!

Sita

Quote from: Nigel on July 27, 2011, 10:36:25 PM
Quote from: Khara on July 27, 2011, 10:34:25 PM

Responsibility boot camp!
Could be fun :)

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on July 27, 2011, 06:34:37 PM
Wyldkat keeps posting plagiarized content as well. Walls of it. In what way is that useful or productive for the forum?

Can you point me at it?

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl