News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on July 27, 2011, 06:42:24 PM
Oh wait..  Were we really going to give this site a chance?  I thought it was all shits and giggles. I had just planned on being mean as hell to everything that typed over there..

At worst WK burns out and pulls the plug.

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 28, 2011, 04:23:47 AM
Quote from: Nigel on July 27, 2011, 06:34:37 PM
Wyldkat keeps posting plagiarized content as well. Walls of it. In what way is that useful or productive for the forum?

Can you point me at it?

That story by DJ Conway, for starters. ALL of the songs she posted should be checked for copyright. People tend to assume that because someone email forwarded them something or they've seen it in several places that it's public domain, yet most of the time that is not the case.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

Thanks Nigel.  I'll check out the songs,  I'm expecting them not to be a problem because they are adaptations of traditionals, but better safe than sorry.

I would like to say, watching CU explode.  I know it's not much but as both a Pagan and a Utopian I am glad that I am not as bad as EBS or Captain Utopia.

I know that's like a pagan communist being glad they aren't as bad as Hitler (well, he wasn't pagan but Nordic Paganism was a big part of Nazism) or Stalin.  But you know what?  I'll take what I can get.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 28, 2011, 04:57:24 PM
Thanks Nigel.  I'll check out the songs,  I'm expecting them not to be a problem because they are adaptations of traditionals, but better safe than sorry.

I would like to say, watching CU explode.  I know it's not much but as both a Pagan and a Utopian I am glad that I am not as bad as EBS or Captain Utopia.

I know that's like a pagan communist being glad they aren't as bad as Hitler (well, he wasn't pagan but Nordic Paganism was a big part of Nazism) or Stalin.  But you know what?  I'll take what I can get.

They are adaptations, but the words are copyrighted to the person who wrote the adaptation unless they put them in the public domain. Which they may well have, but it's foolish and unethical to just assume that they did.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 30, 2011, 01:03:01 AM
HAW HAW
hxxp://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=29.msg8382;topicseen#new

She acts like a 12-year-old. I am horrified because isn't this the one who says she has three kids?

On another note, have you noticed that most of the time, only dishonest people and backpedalers accuse others of "twisting their words"? Honest people say things like "This is a misunderstanding" or "Let me rephrase that more clearly".

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on July 30, 2011, 01:08:03 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 30, 2011, 01:03:01 AM
HAW HAW
hxxp://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=29.msg8382;topicseen#new

She acts like a 12-year-old. I am horrified because isn't this the one who says she has three kids?

On another note, have you noticed that most of the time, only dishonest people and backpedalers accuse others of "twisting their words"? Honest people say things like "This is a misunderstanding" or "Let me rephrase that more clearly".

Some of them actually seem to believe they're being twisted. I think it's a narcissism thing.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AND, did you see she has a forum? hxxp://wiccaforyouths.webs.com/apps/forums/ (I would never troll other people's children, but my children would).

OH SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK please tell me that if 1990 is her birth date, that she's NOT the one with three kids?

Oh my darling pterodactyls. It is, and SHE IS. I guess that explains the grammar... who has time to learn when they've been busy having THREE KIDS BEFORE THEY TURN TWENTY?

I'm going to keep tabs on this one just to watch it crash and burn. Worst idea ever.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on July 30, 2011, 01:16:42 AM
AND, did you see she has a forum? hxxp://wiccaforyouths.webs.com/apps/forums/ (I would never troll other people's children, but my children would).

OH SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK please tell me that if 1990 is her birth date, that she's NOT the one with three kids?

Oh my darling pterodactyls. It is, and SHE IS. I guess that explains the grammar... who has time to learn when they've been busy having THREE KIDS BEFORE THEY TURN TWENTY?

I'm going to keep tabs on this one just to watch it crash and burn. Worst idea ever.

Oh thank god someone else is seeing the same thing. I have refrained from calling her a skank and limited my bitching to he sheer stupidity and inability.

Also does it not scream pedo hunting ground or is that just me?

My kids have not been approved yet...  They are actually quite excited. It's Joy's first troll.

Sniffle sniffle they grow up so fast.

Luna

Quote from: Khara on July 30, 2011, 02:04:44 AM

Oh thank god someone else is seeing the same thing. I have refrained from calling her a skank and limited my bitching to he sheer stupidity and inability.

My kids have not been approved yet...  They are actually quite excited. It's Joy's first troll.

Oh, how sweet!  Screenshots required, train 'em early!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, actually, "pedo stalking ground" was my first thought... and then my second thought was "Oh, yay, troll training wheels!"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on July 30, 2011, 03:09:51 AM

Yeah, actually, "pedo stalking ground" was my first thought... and then my second thought was "Oh, yay, troll training wheels!"

WyldKat and Nixie are "helping" her, but they're emotionally stuck at about twelve anyway, so no problem.

I'm going to make some popcorn to celebrate this rite of passage.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

I've also been avoiding bringing up the whole, how are you a mother of three and only 21 thing.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 30, 2011, 03:38:35 AM

I've also been avoiding bringing up the whole, how are you a mother of three and only 21 thing.

The horrible thing that wants to come out of my mouth is, "experience with pedos."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."