News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on July 31, 2011, 07:48:26 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 31, 2011, 07:40:41 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 31, 2011, 07:38:50 PM
I am, for some mysterious reason, an admin at t he wicca for teens site.  :? :lulz:

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Actually, I have no idea. Because no way will I fuck with kids. I'm just...  :?

Well, I was thinking you should be going for "Tell them the Truth, the HORRIBLE TRUTH" route.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 01, 2011, 06:18:08 AM
Quote from: Nigel on July 31, 2011, 07:48:26 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 31, 2011, 07:40:41 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 31, 2011, 07:38:50 PM
I am, for some mysterious reason, an admin at t he wicca for teens site.  :? :lulz:

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Actually, I have no idea. Because no way will I fuck with kids. I'm just...  :?

Well, I was thinking you should be going for "Tell them the Truth, the HORRIBLE TRUTH" route.

Yesssss. TELL THEM ALL ABOUT WICCA
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

There is no-one there to tell anything to, except Nixie and the site owner.  And "Ash", if that isn't one of us.

Also:

QuoteOk so you're probaly wondering what this site is all about.Well this page is for young wiccans to chat disscuss and learn about wicca.Wicca is a religon not just for fun so no time wasters please    

i will be adding information as i have time so i hope you enjoy you're time .I myself have been studingfor a year and a half roughly.i am looking for experienced wiccans to help with this site.

blessed be

:x

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2011, 10:37:00 AM
There is no-one there to tell anything to, except Nixie and the site owner.  And "Ash", if that isn't one of us.

Also:

QuoteOk so you're probaly wondering what this site is all about.Well this page is for young wiccans to chat disscuss and learn about wicca.Wicca is a religon not just for fun so no time wasters please    

i will be adding information as i have time so i hope you enjoy you're time .I myself have been studingfor a year and a half roughly.i am looking for experienced wiccans to help with this site.

blessed be

:x

An editor who actually can write English would be nice too.

Is she brain damaged or something?

Oh god, is she EBS' fiancee?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Interesting how she says she has been studying for a year and a day after I mentioned that in my what the fuck are you doing question in the bar thread at TSC.  Also interesting is this from TCC.....

Note the date....

QuoteJuly 01, 2011, 06:01:54 AM » Quote=kmk1230

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been reading books n doing some meditation but needing help to get started

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on August 01, 2011, 04:09:09 PM
Interesting how she says she has been studying for a year and a day after I mentioned that in my what the fuck are you doing question in the bar thread at TSC.  Also interesting is this from TCC.....

Note the date....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um, wow. So she's "needing help getting started" but has been "studying for a year and a half".

Pick one, girl...

I am seeing a real trend in Internet pagans, which is that people who have low self-esteem and no position in their IRL communities start or become mods on forums in order to feel elevated/special. It explains the power-tripping and the overall tendency to complete ignorance.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on August 01, 2011, 04:21:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 01, 2011, 04:09:09 PM
Interesting how she says she has been studying for a year and a day after I mentioned that in my what the fuck are you doing question in the bar thread at TSC.  Also interesting is this from TCC.....

Note the date....

Um, wow. So she's "needing help getting started" but has been "studying for a year and a half".

Pick one, girl...

I am seeing a real trend in Internet pagans, which is that people who have low self-esteem and no position in their IRL communities start or become mods on forums in order to feel elevated/special. It explains the power-tripping and the overall tendency to complete ignorance.

That's paganism in general: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZAwOYUyry8

Too bad it cuts off just before the guy puts a "curse" on his boss from behind the shelves.  :lulz:

Luna

Pick one, girl...

Could very well be both...  See, she bought her first BOOK a year and a half ago... it's just taken her that long to get through the first couple chapters...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Luna on August 01, 2011, 09:32:08 PM

Pick one, girl...

Could very well be both...  See, she bought her first BOOK a year and a half ago... it's just taken her that long to get through the first couple chapters...

There's no pictures! :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I THOUGHT ALL WIKKA BOOKS HAD PICTURES OF PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IN ROBES WITH CRYSTAL-TIPPED WANDS AND LOTS OF SILVER JEWELRY?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 01, 2011, 11:22:52 PM
I THOUGHT ALL WIKKA BOOKS HAD PICTURES OF PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IN ROBES WITH CRYSTAL-TIPPED WANDS AND LOTS OF SILVER JEWELRY?

:lulz:

The only one I own with pictures has a bunch of nekkid wimmenz. :fap:

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 01, 2011, 11:26:28 PM

Hustler is NOT a Wikka book, Coyote.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on August 02, 2011, 12:07:14 AM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 01, 2011, 11:26:28 PM

Hustler is NOT a Wikka book, Coyote.

SHUSH!!!

I'M CHARGING MAH SIGILZ!!!!!!!!