News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Fuck it. Come one and all, see us with out pance down.

esotericaltd.forumer.com
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Salty

Please hold. We are working to resolve these issues in a timely manner.

AAAAAGHGHGHGHGG!

:lulz:

Salty

Fucking captcha from hell!

Okay, go for it. I just registered an account of EG and it worked just fine.

I've been flipping switches like a mad bastard.

Don Coyote

erm.....i am on phone so i won't go in depth, but in short i do not like the legal text i saw when i hit the reg button.

specifically no "obscene, vulgar etc etc"

Luna

Maybe it's because I'm still half asleep, but I can NOT read that captcha shit.   :|
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Salty

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 03, 2011, 08:49:02 AM
erm.....i am on phone so i won't go in depth, but in short i do not like the legal text i saw when i hit the reg button.

Oh man I did not even see that. I will make regular back ups from the get go, that forum software can be slapped on a server as needed. Like if some douche rains on our parade for being...vulgar.

That shit came with the forum, I thought it convenient that I didn't have to do it myself. Let's hope they're (forumer.com) covering their asses? Like I said, back ups, server, necessity.

Meanwhile FREE AT LAST. Tired.

Salty

Quote from: Luna on August 03, 2011, 09:00:07 AM
Maybe it's because I'm still half asleep, but I can NOT read that captcha shit.   :|

No, it's captcha from hell.

But other than that I like the software.

Salty

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 03, 2011, 08:49:02 AM

Okay, actually reading that leads me to believe it well and truly is to cover basis and I am still in charge of that facet. It says "or otherwise violates the law of" I'm going to swear like as much as I always do.

If that bothers you or anyone else that much I will actively look for a server as soon as possible.

Sita

There is no captcha to read to finish registration, just a blank space where it would be :(

eta: ok, I'm in. Had to use Chrome to register. My FF is being temperamental today.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Alty on August 03, 2011, 06:55:50 AM
In but a few short...eh...however long it takes pagans the internet over will have a happy WK-free place to call home.

Sure, we'll miss the lulz. Her icky, icky, ickyness. But we'll let her join up if she wants. Hell, I don't even know how to restrict registration, so it's a fucking free for all right now.

I want to put up some curtains and a couple of throw pillows before I start handing out URLs.

GOD DAMMIT I LOVE THE FUTURE!

Might want to figure that out.  Not to keep out the wrong people, but to keep out spambots, once you start getting a few posts up they start swarming like locusts.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Don Coyote

WK is a liar. She has no kids. Or at least none old enough to match her claims.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 05, 2011, 09:29:28 PM
WK is a liar. She has no kids. Or at least none old enough to match her claims.

:mittens:  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

And she still hasn't fixed it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."