News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

She really didn't sound like a parent, or the person who spawned children.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 05, 2011, 09:48:21 PM
She really didn't sound like a parent, or the person who spawned children.

No, she really doesn't.

My only question then, is WHY did she invent imaginary children? Is she just plain crazy, or does she thinks it confers some kind of status to her?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or, (and this seems highly farfetched) did they adopt older kids?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

In other news. Is anyone else have timeouts connecting to TSC?

Anna Mae Bollocks

No timeouts on my end.  :?

Quote from: Nigel on August 05, 2011, 09:56:21 PM

http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=312.msg9636#msg9636

She talks about the middle school kid when he was three. Middle school starts at about twelve, as a rule.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 05, 2011, 10:07:33 PM

http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=312.msg9636#msg9636

She talks about the middle school kid when he was three. Middle school starts at about twelve, as a rule.

Ha! So yep. She's a liar. Unless she's going to claim to have had the same text on that website for THIRTEEN YEARS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm sure she'll try to.

This is like fish in a barrel, isn't it?  :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on August 05, 2011, 10:14:41 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 05, 2011, 10:07:33 PM

Ha! So yep. She's a liar. Unless she's going to claim to have had the same text on that website for THIRTEEN YEARS.

It doesn't even look like webdesign from the late 90s. :?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I used the Wayback Machine and the front page, at least, looked pretty much exactly like that as of September 2000. If she was not yet pregnant as of September 2000, she is at the very least lying about her oldest being in middle school, because he couldn't have been born any earlier than June 2001, making him 10.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or she's just stupid and doesn't know the difference between middle school and elementary school...

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on August 05, 2011, 10:23:33 PM
Or she's just stupid and doesn't know the difference between middle school and elementary school...
Possible. But as I said to Lena:
Quote from: Shub-Nigguruth on August 05, 2011, 10:41:51 PM
Quote from: Lena on August 05, 2011, 10:18:52 PM
It is also VERY obvious she has kids.
Actually, anyone who has kids or has lived with small children in the house thinks the exact opposite. Or, thinks that she is the world's single worst parent in the history of parenting, bar none.  :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Next she'll probably say that where she lives, elementary IS middle school.
Either that, or the kid is in accelerated classes.
But I don't think they'd bump a kid with those issues all the way up to middle school.

She's also said that he doesn't have an IEP.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 05, 2011, 10:57:25 PM
But I don't think they'd bump a kid with those issues all the way up to middle school.

Didn't she say it was too hard to get the district to do the IEP for her kid? But yet he is supposedly in middleschool at age 7.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 05, 2011, 11:12:32 PM

Didn't she say it was too hard to get the district to do the IEP for her kid? But yet he is supposedly in middleschool at age 7.

An IEP is mandatory for either special needs or TAG-identified kids, the district can't refuse to do it. The teacher may put it off, but they can't just refuse to do it.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on August 05, 2011, 11:24:34 PM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 05, 2011, 11:12:32 PM

An IEP is mandatory for either special needs or TAG-identified kids, the district can't refuse to do it. The teacher may put it off, but they can't just refuse to do it.

Exactly.

She says the funding isn't there for the teachers to sit with her DURING SCHOOL HOURS and fill out a form that's MANDATED BY LAW.