News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Hover Cat on August 07, 2011, 06:46:55 PM
I refuse to look. :x

A wise choice. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I have the horrible suspicion that it could have been so much worse.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 08, 2011, 04:57:16 AM
Oh, it will.
WK's all teehee! and batting eyes hxxp://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=346.msg9838#new
:vom:

Oh barf.

There is almost nothing that will ruin a forum faster than two admins with the hots for each other. I had a friend try it once and she figured it out pretty fast, and de-adminned her new paramour.

But TSC was already ruined, so it doesn't matter really.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

IT'S THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE MUSH MULLAHS!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Is it just me, or does BH reserve his hard case attitude for women only?

Sure as fuck looks that way.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2011, 06:12:56 PM

I went so far as to make a complete fool of myself attacking Coyote, so no, not just women.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 08, 2011, 06:17:53 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2011, 06:12:56 PM

I went so far as to make a complete fool of myself attacking Coyote, so no, not just women.

Oh, yeah, good point.

And then you made a fucking fool out of yourself attacking Stella.

What the FUCK is your problem?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Judging from your post over there, the way to get content is to harangue members that haven't provided anything you consider content.

Because attempts at public humiliation is FUCKING GUARANTEED to get you the content you want.

Christ, you're a fucking dumbass.  You're as bad as WK.
Molon Lube

Telarus

:lulz: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

I love how we[the entire forum population there] could go back to talking about Pagan Content (hell, even Rog's threads count) over there ANY TIME WE WANTED TO.

<--- really wants to make some stupid point about the feeding and care of Egrigores, but won't.  :evil:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on August 08, 2011, 06:31:49 PM
:lulz: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

I love how we[the entire forum population there] could go back to talking about Pagan Content (hell, even Rog's threads count) over there ANY TIME WE WANTED TO.

Oh, we could.

But why the fuck would we?  Eeyore has already made noise about shutting the board down, so why waste time putting content up?  I mean, other than giving WK a stick to beat people with, what the fuck would that accomplish?

Also, the nastygram PM from WK that caused me to quit being an admin also 169% guaranteed that I would post nothing constructive there, ever again.

Molon Lube

Juana

I learned my lesson with TCC. Never, ever will I post anything worthwhile on a pagan forum, because they will keep it even when I want it down.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Pagan forums exist to sell pagan crap.

It's probably only a matter of time before WK's forum is full of aff links and shit.

Unless somebody accidentallys it.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Hover Cat on August 08, 2011, 07:13:05 PM
I learned my lesson with TCC. Never, ever will I post anything worthwhile on a pagan forum, because they will keep it even when I want it down.

So long as I am an admin there, no we wont.  I don't think WK would either, but I know I would not.  If someone wants their posts deleted I'll take them down.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl