The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 08, 2011, 07:46:26 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on August 08, 2011, 07:13:05 PM
I learned my lesson with TCC. Never, ever will I post anything worthwhile on a pagan forum, because they will keep it even when I want it down.

So long as I am an admin there, no we wont.  I don't think WK would either, but I know I would not.  If someone wants their posts deleted I'll take them down.

If WK told you to, you would.  End of fucking story.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2011, 07:47:12 PM
I learned my lesson with TCC. Never, ever will I post anything worthwhile on a pagan forum, because they will keep it even when I want it down.

So long as I am an admin there, no we wont.  I don't think WK would either, but I know I would not.  If someone wants their posts deleted I'll take them down.

Not true.  it's her serverspace covers some things, like not putting Coyote on the Admin team, it doesn't mean I am going to keep someone's content when they ask me to delete it.  The biggest thing she can do is take down the forum and a forum that steals people's content is better not being up in the first place.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 08, 2011, 07:50:56 PM

Not true.  it's her serverspace covers some things, like not putting Coyote on the Admin team, it doesn't mean I am going to keep someone's content when they ask me to delete it.  The biggest thing she can do is take down the forum and a forum that steals people's content is better not being up in the first place.

I don't believe a word of that shit, BH.  WK says jump, you jump.  That's how it is.

And I do like the admission that Eeyore's letter was caused by us wanting Coyote to be a fucking admin, instead of the general tone.  That's Goddamn PRICELESS.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2011, 07:58:34 PM

I don't believe a word of that shit, BH.  WK says jump, you jump.  That's how it is.

And I do like the admission that Eeyore's letter was caused by us wanting Coyote to be a fucking admin, instead of the general tone.  That's Goddamn PRICELESS.

Holy fuck, that place just comes off worse and worse every day.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

See, WK helped me get my shit down at TCC and I appreciate that. But TSC is her territory, and I think she's probably got more invested now, including her pride since she tried to make a good pagan forum and failed miserably. So I don't trust her, and you, being her e-fuck buddy (or what the fuck ever), would be put in a strange place if I were to demand that my non-existent content be taken down. Who would you side with? Not me, I suspect.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

From what I understand, some of the stuff that got "taken down" at TCC reappeared after awhile.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Theoretically they took my shit down when I asked to be removed as a member. If it reappears, I will be interested in knowing. They IP banned me on top of nuking my account.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Juana

Oh fun. Registered via my phone, so let's see how this goes.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 09, 2011, 12:14:42 AM
Theoretically they took my shit down when I asked to be removed as a member. If it reappears, I will be interested in knowing. They IP banned me on top of nuking my account.

Oh you too? Small internet.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 09, 2011, 01:14:52 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 09, 2011, 12:14:42 AM

Oh you too? Small internet.

TCC is a magical pagan wonderland ... of stupid.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

BabylonHoruv

bolded part is your own interpretation, and not what I said.

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 06:13:14 AM

bolded part is your own interpretation, and not what I said.

Bolded the original quote for you.  And since that was the only time the server card was played, that leads me to believe that's why it was played.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few. 

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few. 

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

It's a Pagan thing.  In a year or so, they'll eat their dad.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 02:24:44 PM

One is 4, the other is 7 and in advanced classes.  The relatively recent update to the "pagan parenting" page was due to a server change and didn't have any content update.

-Dok Howl