Attempting to do something

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 02:26:29 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few. 

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

It's a Pagan thing.  In a year or so, they'll eat their dad.

:mittens:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 09, 2011, 02:34:45 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few. 

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

Heh.

What's REALLY funny is watching the snuff-dude try to dump on Stella over content.

You know, because everyone else over there is just cranking it right out.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 02:52:58 PM

Heh.

What's REALLY funny is watching the snuff-dude try to dump on Stella over content.

:lulz:

Don Coyote

"I'm no welfare but I'm getting a tattoo"

BabylonHoruv

Heh.

she's the one who has 90% posts consisting of pictures of dildos.  It's not lack of content I'm calling her out on, it's the abundance of garbage.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Phox

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 09, 2011, 03:12:05 PM
"I'm no welfare but I'm getting a tattoo"
Is it a madghickqal "help me get a job" tattoo?  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 03:16:27 PM

Heh.

she's the one who has 90% posts consisting of pictures of dildos.  It's not lack of content I'm calling her out on, it's the abundance of garbage.

That's all the place is good for.  You and WK made damn good & sure of that.

Also, she's always had my back, and you left me hanging.

Fuck you.
Molon Lube

LMNO

I honestly have no idea what is wrong with pictures of dildoes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 02:33:21 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few.  

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

One is 4, the other is 7 and in advanced classes.  The relatively recent update to the "pagan parenting" page was due to a server change and didn't have any content update.

So 4 and 7 does not change the "I have no kids" comment that was only 4 years ago, when she either did or did not have a 3 year old and was or was not pregnant at the time.  Anyone else see where I am going here?

DO THE FUCKING MATH!!! jesus christ on a fucking crutch.

Heh.

Yeah I wasn't happy about that fucking shit either.

I'm am glad I am such a strong force to be reckoned with that I can actually not even be online for a few days but still be parts of conversations I know nothing about, want nothing to do with and in the end think are just fucking stupid.

There will never be any content worthwhile at TSC as long as the mangement there is stuck in "pagan mode".  It just won't work, the universe will not allow it to happen.  There might be a paradox or something.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 09, 2011, 03:21:30 PM
I honestly have no idea what is wrong with pictures of dildoes.

She should have just called them "fertility fetishes".
Molon Lube

LMNO

"Totems to Herne".

Or she could be a Priapus Reconstructionist.

Phox

BH, you know where I stand in terms of your fetishes and what not, and I don't have a problem with you, personally.

I DO have a problem with Wyldkat due to the BS she pulled on TCC. I do not like her.

That said, your current behavior is getting on my nerves. I don't blame you for WK's actions, but you gotta answer for your own. I can abide many things, but attacking Stelz and Coyote is not one of them. Not that they need my defending, of course, but you're starting a war you can't win.

Funny thing, I said the SAME DAMN THING to Yatto just before he flipped out completely. So make your choices BH, because you and I both know what's going to happen if it goes to the mattresses.

Honest advice. Pull the plug at TSC. Let it die. It failed. If you and WK wish to start fresh with a new site, so be it, but don't invite us unless you drastically change the way things are run, but given what i've seen of WK's modding style, that doesn't seem likely.

Phox

Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 03:22:37 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few.  

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

One is 4, the other is 7 and in advanced classes.  The relatively recent update to the "pagan parenting" page was due to a server change and didn't have any content update.

So 4 and 7 does not change the "I have no kids" comment that was only 4 years ago, when she either did or did not have a 3 year old and was or was not pregnant at the time.  Anyone else see where I am going here?

What he's saying is that the page was moved from an older server 4 years ago, and thus says it has been updated (insomuch as it did not exist on the current server prior to 2007), but they had not the text prior to the migration. Right, BH?

Personally, I am skeptical of this explanation.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:36:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 03:22:37 PM

What he's saying is that the page was moved from an older server 4 years ago, and thus says it has been updated (insomuch as it did not exist on the current server prior to 2007), but they had not the text prior to the migration. Right, BH?

Personally, I am skeptical of this explanation.

Bullshit.  That would not change the original timestamp.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:30:43 PM
BH, you know where I stand in terms of your fetishes and what not, and I don't have a problem with you, personally.

I DO have a problem with Wyldkat due to the BS she pulled on TCC. I do not like her.

That said, your current behavior is getting on my nerves. I don't blame you for WK's actions, but you gotta answer for your own. I can abide many things, but attacking Stelz and Coyote is not one of them. Not that they need my defending, of course, but you're starting a war you can't win.

Funny thing, I said the SAME DAMN THING to Yatto just before he flipped out completely. So make your choices BH, because you and I both know what's going to happen if it goes to the mattresses.

Honest advice. Pull the plug at TSC. Let it die. It failed. If you and WK wish to start fresh with a new site, so be it, but don't invite us unless you drastically change the way things are run, but given what i've seen of WK's modding style, that doesn't seem likely.

Not inviting the Discordians tends to end up like not inviting Eris did for the Olympians.  Or not inviting that 13th fairy did for Sleeping beauty's mom and dad.

I can't see a new forum doing any better, since it'd just be clearing things out, as far as pulling the plug, I'm considering it, WK seems to have walked away from it all so I can see her going along with that decision pretty easily.  She's said there are lurkers who want to see it continue and I am giving them time to crawl out and actually express that.

as to attacking Coyote and Stelz, Coyote started it, I made a fool of myself with the attacking his military service thing and I aknowledge that, but sitting back while he dragged my perversions into every thread I posted in wasn't going to do any good either.

Stelz has contributed maybe 3 posts of any value, a few neutral ones, and a great deal of complete garbage.  I know she's capable of more, just from the hints I have seen on Alty's forum and those 3 posts of actual content but she chooses to post garbage.  Sure, maybe the forum is a garbage dump, as far as I can tell the main benefit most from here have seen from it's existence is that it is a place where folks from TCC can be picked on without the mods banning you for it, that doesn't mean I shouldn't call her out on it.  Especcially when the picking on isn't even done well.

And yes, that is what I am saying re the page, that's what Wyldkat said on TSC so I am basically just repeating.  I have talked with her about her kids a fair amount and saw them briefly on cam so I know that they do in fact exist.

(and before anyone says it, no it was not that kind of cam conversation, it was perfectly innocent)

and yes it would Khara, the content was uploaded to the page in 2007 so that is when the last modified date would be.  It registered it as a new page.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl