News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 03:39:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:36:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 03:22:37 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 02:33:21 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few.  

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

One is 4, the other is 7 and in advanced classes.  The relatively recent update to the "pagan parenting" page was due to a server change and didn't have any content update.

So 4 and 7 does not change the "I have no kids" comment that was only 4 years ago, when she either did or did not have a 3 year old and was or was not pregnant at the time.  Anyone else see where I am going here?

DO THE FUCKING MATH!!! jesus christ on a fucking crutch.
What he's saying is that the page was moved from an older server 4 years ago, and thus says it has been updated (insomuch as it did not exist on the current server prior to 2007), but they had not the text prior to the migration. Right, BH?

Personally, I am skeptical of this explanation.

Bullshit.  That would not change the original timestamp.
I also find that questionable, though, I have no first hand knowledge of such things.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:42:13 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few.  

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

One is 4, the other is 7 and in advanced classes.  The relatively recent update to the "pagan parenting" page was due to a server change and didn't have any content update.

So 4 and 7 does not change the "I have no kids" comment that was only 4 years ago, when she either did or did not have a 3 year old and was or was not pregnant at the time.  Anyone else see where I am going here?

What he's saying is that the page was moved from an older server 4 years ago, and thus says it has been updated (insomuch as it did not exist on the current server prior to 2007), but they had not the text prior to the migration. Right, BH?

I also find that questionable, though, I have no first hand knowledge of such things.

Look at EB&G we changed servers and our timestamps did not change.  It still reflects when the posts were actually made. 

This is bullshit.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 03:53:23 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:42:13 PM

Look at EB&G we changed servers and our timestamps did not change.  It still reflects when the posts were actually made. 

This is bullshit.

timestamps on forum posts are different than the last edited part of a webpage. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Sita

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 03:41:45 PM
I can't see a new forum doing any better, since it'd just be clearing things out, as far as pulling the plug, I'm considering it, WK seems to have walked away from it all so I can see her going along with that decision pretty easily.  She's said there are lurkers who want to see it continue and I am giving them time to crawl out and actually express that.
If there are people lurking then they probably won't come out and say anything until all the 'trouble makers' leave.
If there is a feeling, no matter if right or wrong, that they might get attacked they will keep their mouths shut.
Though if it is a serious consideration of shutting the place down you really should make a post to that effect. It might have a slim chance of those lurkers posting.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 03:30:43 PM
BH, you know where I stand in terms of your fetishes and what not, and I don't have a problem with you, personally.

I DO have a problem with Wyldkat due to the BS she pulled on TCC. I do not like her.

That said, your current behavior is getting on my nerves. I don't blame you for WK's actions, but you gotta answer for your own. I can abide many things, but attacking Stelz and Coyote is not one of them. Not that they need my defending, of course, but you're starting a war you can't win.

Funny thing, I said the SAME DAMN THING to Yatto just before he flipped out completely. So make your choices BH, because you and I both know what's going to happen if it goes to the mattresses.

Honest advice. Pull the plug at TSC. Let it die. It failed. If you and WK wish to start fresh with a new site, so be it, but don't invite us unless you drastically change the way things are run, but given what i've seen of WK's modding style, that doesn't seem likely.

Not inviting the Discordians tends to end up like not inviting Eris did for the Olympians.  Or not inviting that 13th fairy did for Sleeping beauty's mom and dad.

I can't see a new forum doing any better, since it'd just be clearing things out, as far as pulling the plug, I'm considering it, WK seems to have walked away from it all so I can see her going along with that decision pretty easily.  She's said there are lurkers who want to see it continue and I am giving them time to crawl out and actually express that.

as to attacking Coyote and Stelz, Coyote started it, I made a fool of myself with the attacking his military service thing and I aknowledge that, but sitting back while he dragged my perversions into every thread I posted in wasn't going to do any good either.

Stelz has contributed maybe 3 posts of any value, a few neutral ones, and a great deal of complete garbage.  I know she's capable of more, just from the hints I have seen on Alty's forum and those 3 posts of actual content but she chooses to post garbage.  Sure, maybe the forum is a garbage dump, as far as I can tell the main benefit most from here have seen from it's existence is that it is a place where folks from TCC can be picked on without the mods banning you for it, that doesn't mean I shouldn't call her out on it.  Especcially when the picking on isn't even done well.

And yes, that is what I am saying re the page, that's what Wyldkat said on TSC so I am basically just repeating.  I have talked with her about her kids a fair amount and saw them briefly on cam so I know that they do in fact exist.

(and before anyone says it, no it was not that kind of cam conversation, it was perfectly innocent)

and yes it would Khara, the content was uploaded to the page in 2007 so that is when the last modified date would be.  It registered it as a new page.

I think you are quite correct in regard to the second forum not panning out/getting raided. But again, that's your decision to make.

Yes, Coyote did start it, but really, what you said is inexcusable. I understand you didn't want your perversions dragged all over the forum, but again, you have to answer for your own words. And part of that is that you announced to PD that you are into snuff in an admitted attempt at attentionwhoring. You knew that some people would not take to that very well, and given your knowledge of Aedh's personality, it should come as no surprise that he would be more than willing to carry on like that as long as he could. Ditto Roger. Then you insulted both of them with one sweeping blow, not to mention Roger's kid, most of my family, many of my friends, and were it not for certain psych issues, I would have been in the military as well. So, you have to deal with the backlash of that.

As for stelz,  it was ill advised to draw a line in the sand over content, considering maybe two people were still posting content at that point. Personally, i think I maybe made ONE post with actual content in it. which has since been buried and forgotten. So, why not attack me?

Point is, BH, you picked a fight over a dead issue, and did a piss poor job of it. Seems almost like it was solely to keep our attention a little longer.

Triple Zero

This is bullshit.

But it's not a forum post, it's an HTML page (we're talking about the same thing right?).

In my experience, when re-uploading HTML pages (and other files), sometimes the last-modified date changes to the time of uploading, and sometimes it doesn't. (My best guess is that whether this happens depends on the software used to upload and its settings)

Best thing you can say about a last-modified date is that the content most likely has not changed since that date (though there's ways to reset it to an arbitrary date so you can't even know that for sure).

I'm still with you that I too find the whole sequence of events rather questionable, just trying to shed some light so you don't attach too much value to evidence that's not really what you think it is.

As far as forum posts go, they are not files but entries in a database. You can generally trust the timestamps on those, and they do not change when changing servers. Of course those can also be faked but it's a lot of effort and if you do it wrong you'll end up with all the posts in the threads in the wrong order (cause they're sorted by date--the effect of which you can sometimes see when we merge threads and the posts get interleaved).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Sita on August 09, 2011, 04:01:57 PM
If there are people lurking then they probably won't come out and say anything until all the 'trouble makers' leave.
If there is a feeling, no matter if right or wrong, that they might get attacked they will keep their mouths shut.
Though if it is a serious consideration of shutting the place down you really should make a post to that effect. It might have a slim chance of those lurkers posting.

I'll do that a while before shutting anything down.  I'm not quite at that stage yet and want to talk to WK about it before posting it in any case.  Posting that the forum may be shut down without meaning it is just threat and bluster.

Phox, like I said, I attacked Stelz for what she did post, not for what she didn't.

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Do whatever the hell you please, BH.

I've got Stella's back.  She has enough issues going on without having some deranged pervert decide to attempt to humilate her to satisfy his fucked up urges.

Let's fucking do this.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 09, 2011, 04:06:16 PM

This is bullshit.

But it's not a forum post, it's an HTML page (we're talking about the same thing right?).

In my experience, when re-uploading HTML pages (and other files), sometimes the last-modified date changes to the time of uploading, and sometimes it doesn't. (My best guess is that whether this happens depends on the software used to upload and its settings)

Best thing you can say about a last-modified date is that the content most likely has not changed since that date (though there's ways to reset it to an arbitrary date so you can't even know that for sure).

I'm still with you that I too find the whole sequence of events rather questionable, just trying to shed some light so you don't attach too much value to evidence that's not really what you think it is.

As far as forum posts go, they are not files but entries in a database. You can generally trust the timestamps on those, and they do not change when changing servers. Of course those can also be faked but it's a lot of effort and if you do it wrong you'll end up with all the posts in the threads in the wrong order (cause they're sorted by date--the effect of which you can sometimes see when we merge threads and the posts get interleaved).
Thanks for clearing that up or at least attempting to, Trip.   :)

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 04:07:31 PM
Phox, like I said, I attacked Stelz for what she did post, not for what she didn't.
Even so, making an attack of any kind, on anyone at all at this point in the game is a futile gesture that simply reinforces our view that TSC  is just a dumping ground. You've been at PD long enough to know the likely outcome.

Doktor Howl

I don't believe any such lurkers exist.

On a related note, Steve Buscemi with Michelle Bachmann's eyes:

Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 04:18:36 PM

I don't believe any such lurkers exist.

On a related note, Steve Buscemi with Michelle Bachmann's eyes:

:eek:

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 09, 2011, 03:16:27 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 02:52:58 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 09, 2011, 02:34:45 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 02:26:29 PM
I'm still playing catch up from last week.  This is what happens when you go away for a few. 

So can anyone tell me how WK explained that she suddenly birthed 2 children ages 7 and 11 in the last 4 years?  Did they spring walking from her uterus?

It's a Pagan thing.  In a year or so, they'll eat their dad.

:mittens:

Heh.

What's REALLY funny is watching the snuff-dude try to dump on Stella over content.

You know, because everyone else over there is just cranking it right out.

she's the one who has 90% posts consisting of pictures of dildos.  It's not lack of content I'm calling her out on, it's the abundance of garbage.

Well, admins bullying people for posting too much crap is SURE to have the desired effect of making people post tons of content. It's true.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BH, you know where I stand in terms of your fetishes and what not, and I don't have a problem with you, personally.

I DO have a problem with Wyldkat due to the BS she pulled on TCC. I do not like her.

That said, your current behavior is getting on my nerves. I don't blame you for WK's actions, but you gotta answer for your own. I can abide many things, but attacking Stelz and Coyote is not one of them. Not that they need my defending, of course, but you're starting a war you can't win.

Funny thing, I said the SAME DAMN THING to Yatto just before he flipped out completely. So make your choices BH, because you and I both know what's going to happen if it goes to the mattresses.

Honest advice. Pull the plug at TSC. Let it die. It failed. If you and WK wish to start fresh with a new site, so be it, but don't invite us unless you drastically change the way things are run, but given what i've seen of WK's modding style, that doesn't seem likely.

What Phox said.

I have enjoyed trolling with you, despite your frightening and appalling "fetish". I have been perfectly content never mentioning it, ever. But this turning into an apologetic, groveling turncoat dog the instant some internet pagan flashes the lure of e-pussy is just nauseating. You've essentially shown that you have no sense of community loyalty whatsoever if some smelly cunt might be available for you to fap to over your keyboard.

But you're headed down the same road as Fomenter now, which is taking the side of people who have repeatedly screwed us over and tried to exert "authority" over us. Thing is, in six months we'll still be here having fun and trolling pagans, and Wyldkat will still be an insufferable, manipulative, passive-aggressive, guilt tripping, slippery fat bitch who will never let you touch her IRL.

So, if that's what you want, keep on doing what you're doing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

as to attacking Coyote and Stelz, Coyote started it, I made a fool of myself with the attacking his military service thing and I aknowledge that, but sitting back while he dragged my perversions into every thread I posted in wasn't going to do any good either.

"Waaahhh wahhhhhh I bragged about indulging my sick and genuinely socially threatening fantasies and now people won't just keep mum about them."

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 09, 2011, 06:16:13 PM

What Phox said.

I have enjoyed trolling with you, despite your frightening and appalling "fetish". I have been perfectly content never mentioning it, ever. But this turning into an apologetic, groveling turncoat dog the instant some internet pagan flashes the lure of e-pussy is just nauseating. You've essentially shown that you have no sense of community loyalty whatsoever if some smelly cunt might be available for you to fap to over your keyboard.

But you're headed down the same road as Fomenter now, which is taking the side of people who have repeatedly screwed us over and tried to exert "authority" over us. Thing is, in six months we'll still be here having fun and trolling pagans, and Wyldkat will still be an insufferable, manipulative, passive-aggressive, guilt tripping, slippery fat bitch who will never let you touch her IRL.

So, if that's what you want, keep on doing what you're doing.

Thirded.
Molon Lube