News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I was content to just let them do there thing and I could do mine and that would be that.

Then they did that nasty shit to Freeky in an attempt to avoid responsibility for their own hideous and disgusting personalities. WK I can see doing that with no problems, even though it filled me with rage, but BH backing her up and then trying to backpedal in the most disgusting manner possible...

The principle of this thing will not let me rest until that place is a smoking crater and BH's butthurt is visible from fucking space.

Well done you two. You've evoked the kind of hate in me that few people in know IRL have, the kind few people I've known for years have even seen.

Fucking magic.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

BH is now jabbering about "official warnings".

Fomentorism in 3...2...1...
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2011, 07:12:59 PM

Does it qualify if absolutely no one will be sorry it happened?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on August 15, 2011, 07:16:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2011, 07:12:59 PM

Does it qualify if absolutely no one will be sorry it happened?

Yes.

Fomentor sold us out for an admin-ship on a board full of actual Nazis.

Babylon Horuv sold us out for an admin-ship, though his motivation is simply that Wyldkat keep making choking noises on voice chat while he tugs on his dick.

The end result is the same.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Ah, okay. I was unclear on the exact meaning of the term.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on August 15, 2011, 07:31:22 PM
Ah, okay. I was unclear on the exact meaning of the term.

It's when you sell out Discordia for a little bit of False Slack™.

Note that I didn't say "sell out Discordians".  That's just a personal thing.  Fomentor sold out Discordia by throwing his principles away for a little bit of power.  It doesn't matter who he fucked over, or indeed if he fucked anyone over at all.

Babylon Horuv sold out Discordia by shitting on the truth for a little bit of e-pussy.

They are both scum, in the same way...Only the details are different.
Molon Lube

Salty

Aye, there's the rub.
From BH:
QuoteIt doesn't look like anything but a popularity contest to me.  Bloop is one of the cool kids, WK is not, so when Wk does something it's wrong, when bloop does it, it's ok.

That's all there is to it folks, we're being mean old monkeys, Freeky defended a Pedo and we have stinkier poo than most.
Let's pack up and go home.

:lulz:

Don Coyote

The thing that really pisses me off is the constant bullshit about us all doing it to defend someone out of popularity, or because someone told us to, or any other stance that states each of us indiviually are only expressing one person's opinion, as if none of us are able to think clearly on our own and form our own opinions. That we all arrive at similar conclusions does not mean we are all members of a "I love Roger/Freeky/random PDer Cult of Personality"

That shit fucking pisses me off.

Every fucking time, no matter who is the subject of it, where it happens, if more than 3 PD Discordians, with one of them being Roger, we are all following orders.

Corpsefucker, please kill yourself.
Bride of Corpsefucker, please kill yourself.

Neither of you are fit to be parents, human beings or even animate flesh.

Salty

Not to mention that isn't what Freeky did. At all.

She mentioned a real live story relevant to the discussion that involved a pedo and WK POUNCED on it so that she could shift some of her own shit away. This should not even be the issue. Then BH pounced on it and has been there like a raccoon clutching a shiny.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 15, 2011, 08:01:13 PM
The thing that really pisses me off is the constant bullshit about us all doing it to defend someone out of popularity, or because someone told us to, or any other stance that states each of us indiviually are only expressing one person's opinion, as if none of us are able to think clearly on our own and form our own opinions. That we all arrive at similar conclusions does not mean we are all members of a "I love Roger/Freeky/random PDer Cult of Personality"

Every fucking time, no matter who is the subject of it, where it happens, if more than 3 PD Discordians, with one of them being Roger, we are all following orders.

Roughly how I feel when everyone insists I am only saying things because I am up WK's ass, or that i am being spoonfed my opinions.  As if i wasn't perfectly capable of making a complete ass of myself before I ever even starting talking to her.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 15, 2011, 08:06:20 PM

Roughly how I feel when everyone insists I am only saying things because I am up WK's ass, or that i am being spoonfed my opinions.  As if i wasn't perfectly capable of making a complete ass of myself before I ever even starting talking to her.

Shut it, corpsefucker.  You drew a false equivalence towards me, and then one towards Freeky, so that you could keep getting your e-pussy.

Just fuck off and die.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

I was about to debate rationally with you, but then I remembered you aren't even animals as far as I am concerned now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was going to ask if you've ever examined why people like Freeky and don't like WK, but remembered that it's a waste of time because you are dense, illogical, and have no shame. Fuck off and die.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Babylon Horuv, for me, is now a non-person.  He has ceased to exist as anything besides background noise, after his last post in the BH/WK thread.

Molon Lube

Salty

I am looking forward to dumping some more shit on him.