News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on August 15, 2011, 09:09:55 PM
I am looking forward to dumping some more shit on him.

Okay, but that's what he's after.  He prefers negative attention to no attention at all1.

Just leave him to rot on his little board.

1  In a twisted way, you're basically having sex with him. 
Molon Lube

Salty

AAAAGGHHHGG!

Ok, that convinced me. Ugh. Yeah, ok. I'm done.

:vom:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on August 15, 2011, 09:14:51 PM
AAAAGGHHHGG!

We Doktors are not here to tell you pleasing lies.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Salty

Dok Howl,
Telling truths that would make Stephen King, Clive Barker, and Dean Koontz shit their pants simultaneously so hard they'd be writing bestsellers long after they were dead.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2011, 09:15:26 PM
AAAAGGHHHGG!

Window closed, bookmark nuked. :horrormirth:

If you decide to bomb the place for - what do they call it these days? - CLOSURE, let me know. Otherwise they're both dead to me.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 15, 2011, 09:33:21 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2011, 09:15:26 PM
AAAAGGHHHGG!

Window closed, bookmark nuked. :horrormirth:

If you decide to bomb the place for - what do they call it these days? - CLOSURE, let me know. Otherwise they're both dead to me.

Likewise.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eve Hill

I'm done there. So disgusted with those two.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on August 15, 2011, 08:50:58 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 15, 2011, 08:06:20 PM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 15, 2011, 08:01:13 PM
The thing that really pisses me off is the constant bullshit about us all doing it to defend someone out of popularity, or because someone told us to, or any other stance that states each of us indiviually are only expressing one person's opinion, as if none of us are able to think clearly on our own and form our own opinions. That we all arrive at similar conclusions does not mean we are all members of a "I love Roger/Freeky/random PDer Cult of Personality"

That shit fucking pisses me off.

Every fucking time, no matter who is the subject of it, where it happens, if more than 3 PD Discordians, with one of them being Roger, we are all following orders.

Corpsefucker, please kill yourself.
Bride of Corpsefucker, please kill yourself.

Neither of you are fit to be parents, human beings or even animate flesh.

Roughly how I feel when everyone insists I am only saying things because I am up WK's ass, or that i am being spoonfed my opinions.  As if i wasn't perfectly capable of making a complete ass of myself before I ever even starting talking to her.

I was going to ask if you've ever examined why people like Freeky and don't like WK, but remembered that it's a waste of time because you are dense, illogical, and have no shame. Fuck off and die.

Probably because she understands social situations better, is not passive aggressive, and is such a basically decent person that she can find something good even in a pederast.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 16, 2011, 01:09:57 AM
The thing that really pisses me off is the constant bullshit about us all doing it to defend someone out of popularity, or because someone told us to, or any other stance that states each of us indiviually are only expressing one person's opinion, as if none of us are able to think clearly on our own and form our own opinions. That we all arrive at similar conclusions does not mean we are all members of a "I love Roger/Freeky/random PDer Cult of Personality"

Every fucking time, no matter who is the subject of it, where it happens, if more than 3 PD Discordians, with one of them being Roger, we are all following orders.

Roughly how I feel when everyone insists I am only saying things because I am up WK's ass, or that i am being spoonfed my opinions.  As if i wasn't perfectly capable of making a complete ass of myself before I ever even starting talking to her.

I was going to ask if you've ever examined why people like Freeky and don't like WK, but remembered that it's a waste of time because you are dense, illogical, and have no shame. Fuck off and die.

Probably because she understands social situations better, is not passive aggressive, and is such a basically decent person that she can find something good even in a pederast.

:lulz: I hope you at least found humor in making such a passive-aggressive statement.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 03:03:49 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 16, 2011, 01:09:57 AM

:lulz: I hope you at least found humor in making such a passive-aggressive statement.

I hadn't thought of it that way at the time but that is pretty passive aggressive isn't it?  Yeah, I am amused, thank you for making me realize what I was doing.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

But you don't realize what I'VE been doing.

But you will.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

my dog just farted something awful. :vom:

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 04:10:53 AM
GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

I am amused that you would post this here.

It's like poetry or something!

Doktor Howl

GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

Well, at least you know he's finally getting enough cheese.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

GOD FUCKING HOLY HELL,

And this is why we Love Her Majesty, the Dark Empress of the North.