News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

For those who remember Snake-Man's shennanigans at TSC, here is a quote from him on TCC about his ethics

Quote from: Snake-Man on September 14, 2011, 08:27:48 AM
4. Always speak the truth...tell it like it is, no matter how painful it may be. Don't lie.

I have asked him to clarify if this includes lying through omission.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 14, 2011, 02:56:22 PM
Time to proxy in and spam "I told you so" across the boards?

why proxy?  nobody is banned.

I guess spamming I told you so is technically bannable, but we'd just clean it up and grumble instead.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 14, 2011, 10:33:34 PM
:lulz: Awesome.

He is now playing dumb, so I have posited a couple of "hypotheticals."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have a special badge for you, BH:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Bump so I can read all 50 pages of goodness when I get home.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Holy crap.  I had forgotten all about TSC, and looking back, that has to be the ALL TIME CHAMPION proof of TGRR's Dictum.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 26, 2018, 01:05:39 AM
Holy crap.  I had forgotten all about TSC, and looking back, that has to be the ALL TIME CHAMPION proof of TGRR's Dictum.

What is TGRR's Dictum?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 26, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

What is TGRR's Dictum?

Read the thread.

The arc of this thing is epic.  Started friendly enough, with honest suggestions of how to mod the place.  Then around page 15 or so, it goes really dark.  Also, around page 30 it reads like a one-sided phone conversation since most of the action is taking place over at TSC (which is 404, btw). 

All in all, a spectacular three-month flameout.

Capeditiea

i have forgotten which page i left off at...
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on June 26, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 26, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

What is TGRR's Dictum?

Read the thread.

The arc of this thing is epic.  Started friendly enough, with honest suggestions of how to mod the place.  Then around page 15 or so, it goes really dark.  Also, around page 30 it reads like a one-sided phone conversation since most of the action is taking place over at TSC (which is 404, btw). 

All in all, a spectacular three-month flameout.

What's amazing is that nobody was surprised or shocked when the inevitable happened.  I was also glad that CPD got out of the way before the shitstorm started.
Molon Lube

LMNO

BH was involved. Inevitable.

Capeditiea

:O y'all intelligent as fuck. *nods, i absolutely love you discordians. *nods.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Faust

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 28, 2018, 12:35:19 AM
:O y'all intelligent as fuck. *nods, i absolutely love you discordians. *nods.
Stop calling us intelligent it brings me out in a rash.

Went back to page 15, Christ I forgot about "I fantasize about killing people" BH
Sleepless nights at the chateau