News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

3 eighth grade girls attack and strip 11 year old boy...

Started by Bruno, June 08, 2011, 09:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

...and post the attack on Youtube.

(This is the news report, but includes edited footage of the attack.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeadI7jieDY

Oh, my. They are going to get such a wrist slapping.

I wonder what would have happened if it had been 3 older boys and a girl.

Can you say sex offender list?

I knew you could.
Formerly something else...

Cain

Unfortunately, stuff like this fails to surprise me any more.

One of the students from my school (who is only just 11 years old) was part of a gang of 15, who surrounded a 13 year old kid, gave him a beatdown, held him on the floor while they threatened to let their dog attack him and then pissed on him...and put the whole thing on video to share on Facebook later.

Fortunately, the police intervened before it could be posted (seizing the phone), but as far as I'm aware, no criminal proceedings are underway.*   None of the kids involved was over 14 and both girls and boys were involved in the attack.

* That said, our headmaster, who is brilliant, reduced the kid to tears the next day at school.  And sent him back into class with tears running down his face.  I don't know if it will prove enough, but at least it was something.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Cain on June 08, 2011, 11:17:39 AM
Unfortunately, stuff like this fails to surprise me any more.

One of the students from my school (who is only just 11 years old) was part of a gang of 15, who surrounded a 13 year old kid, gave him a beatdown, held him on the floor while they threatened to let their dog attack him and then pissed on him...and put the whole thing on video to share on Facebook later.

Fortunately, the police intervened before it could be posted (seizing the phone), but as far as I'm aware, no criminal proceedings are underway.*   None of the kids involved was over 14 and both girls and boys were involved in the attack.

* That said, our headmaster, who is brilliant, reduced the kid to tears the next day at school.  And sent him back into class with tears running down his face.  I don't know if it will prove enough, but at least it was something.

A friend of mine's son went through a similar experience.  He's 17, and he had thought they were his friends. He's autistic, and apparently misjudged rather badly.  They tied him up, lit some of his clothes on fire (fortunately he only received minor burns) and peed on him.  They went to jail, but only briefly.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Fuck that, I'd press charges and show up on every parent's doorstep. "Do you know what kind of shitneck you've got? Way to suck at raising a human being, asshole."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Your Mom on June 08, 2011, 08:00:09 PM
That's horrible. HORRIBLE. :(

THIS!!

If I thought one of my kids participated in something, anything like that.....   :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on June 08, 2011, 09:53:05 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 08, 2011, 08:00:09 PM
That's horrible. HORRIBLE. :(

THIS!!

If I thought one of my kids participated in something, anything like that.....   :argh!:

I don't even know what I'd do. That poor kid.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

if you advance everybody's age by about 10 years, this becomes an entirely different kind of story.  :fap:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on June 08, 2011, 11:42:23 PM
if you advance everybody's age by about 10 years, this becomes an entirely different kind of story.  :fap:

That's pretty squicky, dude.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

Kids are horrid assholes to each other.  Make no mistake.

Cain

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 08, 2011, 09:52:21 PM
Fuck that, I'd press charges and show up on every parent's doorstep. "Do you know what kind of shitneck you've got? Way to suck at raising a human being, asshole."

The parents would probably do something similar to you for daring to have a go at their kid.

Round here, anyway.