News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

What's Your Story?

Started by Cramulus, June 08, 2011, 03:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadezhda

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on June 11, 2011, 01:26:17 AM
Quote from: Nadezhda on June 11, 2011, 01:16:13 AM
If Anthropology were a chick and I had a wang, I'd bone that field so harrrrd. 

So what you're saying is, Anthropology really makes your genes flow?

I was actually trying to make a horrible Archaeology joke. D:

Quote from: Eve on June 12, 2011, 02:26:37 AM
  • I live on the internet but I'd rather be outside all the time. Ridiculous allergies and a horrible case of insta-sunburn make it easy to hole up and sloth my way around Wikipedia instead.

Me tooooo D:<

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Eve on June 12, 2011, 02:26:37 AM

• I like to play with my boobs when I'm bored.

What woman doesn't play with her boobs when bored? I mean, does such a person exist?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eve

Some women really don't. (Laaaame.) Boobs are so fun! Great to share, great alone, endlessly distracting, can be decorated, etc.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Quote from: Eve on June 12, 2011, 06:59:12 AM
Some women really don't. (Laaaame.) Boobs are so fun! Great to share, great alone, endlessly distracting, can be decorated, etc.

Truth. Pillows, shelves, drink-holders; their uses are endless! :D

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

maphdet

:::WRONG THREAD:::
:oops:
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

maphdet

Quote from: maphdet on June 13, 2011, 01:16:04 AM
:::WRONG THREAD:::
:oops:

AH FUK IT-im done-time to close the windows.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Eve

Ha, I saw your original post. :)  I'm pretty sure there are outdated pics of my tits floating around PD somewhere.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

maphdet

Quote from: Eve on June 13, 2011, 04:52:51 AM
Ha, I saw your original post. :)  I'm pretty sure there are outdated pics of my tits floating around PD somewhere.

:p
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

maphdet

Shit-I think-my only fuck up in my original post was-apologizing to the wrong Handle. SO---Cause-at this point I dont give a fuck here was my original post, with the correction (as if Most of you cant already see it :P )

Cram, Sorry to derail the thread-I've been drinking and just could not resist.  :P

Quote from: Eve
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.
What woman doesn't play with her boobs when bored? I mean, does such a person exist?

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.Truth. Pillows, shelves, drink-holders; their uses are endless!

:postpics:[/list]
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Quote from: maphdet on June 13, 2011, 05:11:40 AM
Shit-I think-my only fuck up in my original post was-apologizing to the wrong Handle. SO---Cause-at this point I dont give a fuck here was my original post, with the correction (as if Most of you cant already see it :P )

Cram, Sorry to derail the thread-I've been drinking and just could not resist.  :P

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.Truth. Pillows, shelves, drink-holders; their uses are endless!

:postpics:[/list]

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66919690/boob-pillow

Triple Zero

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 10, 2011, 07:53:38 AM
PS.  I enjoy plants.

Don't worry, we watered them twice. Once Tuesday evening when we arrived and once Thursday morning when we left. I went for two times a littlebit spread out as far in time between as possible rather than a good amount once.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Dude, I will be the first person on this board to tell you when I'm having an epic boob day.

Those who watched/listened to my show on Wednesday saw an epic boob day. It was epic. They looked MARVELOUS.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Commander

I read anthropology blogs outside of class, for fun.
I read fantasy novels, because fantasy is the shiznit.  I'm on book 2 of the A Song of Ice and Fire series.
I like to make beaded jewellery and the occasional bit of wire-working, but have not done it lately.
I like to write!  But I don't do it because school is all-encompassing.  I really ought to do it more.

Previously, I went to a private college for crazy hippies where I learned how to do spa massage, acupressure, reflexology, iridology, many 'intuitive' practices, hot stone massage, mani and pedicures, gel and acrylic nails, energy healing and reiki, and a bunch of other stuff.  My dad wanted me to go to the school.  All the certificates are useless because the field of spa crap sucks balls and has very little scientific gratification.  I am a much happier panda at University.

Facebook is my liiiiiife.

I keep deleting paragraphs because I am not sure they are interesting enough.  I'm a boring person beyond my deeply sexual feelings for Anthropology.  If Anthropology were a chick and I had a wang, I'd bone that field so harrrrd. 

Sounds like you went to Antioch College in Yellow Spring Ohio.  I love that town.  I never went to school there, but I was stationed at Wright-Patterson not too far away and used to run around Yellow Springs and the Antioch Campus acting like a goofball.  Good times. 

Many of my agents are from there.
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Salty

I talk.
And talk and talk and talk.

If there is any one particular thing I do, it's talk.

I have tried and succeeded in keeping quiet for long periods of time but that is not my natural state of being. Instead there is the ever present hum of my voice.

To combat this typically obnoxious trait I do my damnedest to make my words count. I have started to gain some ground recently. The easiest way is to make people laugh, if you do that you have pretty much free license to jabber all day long...so long as you recognize those moments when not Shutting The Fuck Up will Fuck You Up. There's always a line. Every now and again I come very close to violence because of it.

I've always wanted a bullhorn attached to my car, this is universally recognized by everyone who knows me as a very bad idea. And I agree. Still want one.

I also like to write (this helps the talking a lot). I've been writing rants designed to mock Amurrica (and posting them on Myspace forums lol) before I heard of the PD. I am working on horror/fantasy that does not involve any of the very common tropes in the genre as far as creatures, magic, culture, etc. go. Or if they are involved the common image people hold in their minds is disfigured severely.

I go for walks and sing at the same time whenever I can. I play blues harmonica pretty dang good and play a uke moderately well.

I am a single-dad and I work hard to not only provide for my son but to choose ways of living that benefit his development. Which seems to be an uncommon practice for single-dads in AK.  :lol:

I continue to learn from wherever I can, am starting school on the end of this month.

And talking. A whole lot of it.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nadezhda

Quote from: The Commander on June 14, 2011, 12:46:17 PM
I read anthropology blogs outside of class, for fun.
I read fantasy novels, because fantasy is the shiznit.  I'm on book 2 of the A Song of Ice and Fire series.
I like to make beaded jewellery and the occasional bit of wire-working, but have not done it lately.
I like to write!  But I don't do it because school is all-encompassing.  I really ought to do it more.

Previously, I went to a private college for crazy hippies where I learned how to do spa massage, acupressure, reflexology, iridology, many 'intuitive' practices, hot stone massage, mani and pedicures, gel and acrylic nails, energy healing and reiki, and a bunch of other stuff.  My dad wanted me to go to the school.  All the certificates are useless because the field of spa crap sucks balls and has very little scientific gratification.  I am a much happier panda at University.

Facebook is my liiiiiife.

I keep deleting paragraphs because I am not sure they are interesting enough.  I'm a boring person beyond my deeply sexual feelings for Anthropology.  If Anthropology were a chick and I had a wang, I'd bone that field so harrrrd. 

Sounds like you went to Antioch College in Yellow Spring Ohio.  I love that town.  I never went to school there, but I was stationed at Wright-Patterson not too far away and used to run around Yellow Springs and the Antioch Campus acting like a goofball.  Good times. 

Many of my agents are from there.

I am Canadian.  My University campus is one of sadness and death.

I'm glad you had good times :)