News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Weapon X

Started by Triple Zero, June 12, 2011, 03:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: leln on August 30, 2011, 02:52:30 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 30, 2011, 02:40:07 AM
A FEW shots?  Start with ONE shot, considering the damage done by one shot in curry this weekend.

I can handle basic cornbread, and this weekend suits me just fine. 

Only one? Where's your sense of adventure? (I'll be disappointed if you tell me it's lodged somewhere in the Providence sewers along with your dignity). We're not going to be fit for human company the next day, which is exactly why we'll find an IHOP and torture the locals with our overindulgence. We might as well go whole hog is this endeavor.

The sad thing is, the only cornbread recipes I have are ones I find online, so if nobody volunteers a tried-and-true family recipe I'd be tempted to make some rice and call it a day in terms of creating a complete protein.

It's possible it's lodged somewhere in the Providence sewers along with some of my intestines...  Though I seem to have pretty much recovered.  I'll let the cooks decide.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Luna on August 30, 2011, 02:59:37 AM
A FEW shots?  Start with ONE shot, considering the damage done by one shot in curry this weekend.

Only one? Where's your sense of adventure? (I'll be disappointed if you tell me it's lodged somewhere in the Providence sewers along with your dignity). We're not going to be fit for human company the next day, which is exactly why we'll find an IHOP and torture the locals with our overindulgence. We might as well go whole hog is this endeavor.

The sad thing is, the only cornbread recipes I have are ones I find online, so if nobody volunteers a tried-and-true family recipe I'd be tempted to make some rice and call it a day in terms of creating a complete protein.

It's possible it's lodged somewhere in the Providence sewers along with some of my intestines...  Though I seem to have pretty much recovered.  I'll let the cooks decide.

IF my geometry hasn't failed me, mine passed clear through the bowl and into the Punjabi joint next door.

That'll be some SPECIAL paneer today!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on August 30, 2011, 03:04:06 AM
Quote from: Luna on August 30, 2011, 02:59:37 AM

IF my geometry hasn't failed me, mine passed clear through the bowl and into the Punjabi joint next door.

That'll be some SPECIAL paneer today!

Oh, THAT explains it!  It wasn't sirens I was hearing downtown, today, it was the shrieks from THERE...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: leln on August 30, 2011, 02:28:14 AM
I still say we need to make a pot of chili with this stuff. Start with a few shots, a bottle of Guiness, some onions, head(s) of garlic, a pound of black beans, a pound of kidney beans and whatever spices we see fit.

If we want to add meat-bacon, ham, sliced-up pork chops, steak, ground beef...all of it would probably only contribute to the deliciously blasphemous result awaiting us.

Hmm. Does anyone have a really good recipe for cornbread to go with this? Or should we just cook up some rice as a side?

THERE ARE NO BEANS IN CHILI :argh!:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

leln

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 30, 2011, 03:50:13 AM
Quote from: leln on August 30, 2011, 02:28:14 AM
I still say we need to make a pot of chili with this stuff. Start with a few shots, a bottle of Guiness, some onions, head(s) of garlic, a pound of black beans, a pound of kidney beans and whatever spices we see fit.

If we want to add meat-bacon, ham, sliced-up pork chops, steak, ground beef...all of it would probably only contribute to the deliciously blasphemous result awaiting us.

Hmm. Does anyone have a really good recipe for cornbread to go with this? Or should we just cook up some rice as a side?

THERE ARE NO BEANS IN CHILI :argh!:

I know, but I like putting them there.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Triple Zero

whooooo! thanks a lot Richter!

Now to quest for finding all the ingredients.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

TOMORROW:  Weapon X Chili

3 Meats
2 Boozes (Weapons x and Stout)
1 Kind of Bean (::Picks up a can in the supermarket:: "Hola negroes.  What? Did I say something wrong?"

Survivors?
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

leln

Quote from: Richter on September 03, 2011, 08:38:32 PM

3 Meats
1 Kind of Bean (::Picks up a can in the supermarket:: "Hola negroes.  What? Did I say something wrong?"

Survivors?

TBH,  I don't care about the survival rate as long as the attendees last long enough to consume the three batches of brownies I made this afternoon. It's been an exercise in willpower not to do quality tests, and if any of these chocolaty fuckers come home with me as leftovers I will demand blood as recompense.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Richter

OH don't worry about that.  We have more volunteers for testing attendinf  :mrgreen:

Luna

Quote from: leln on September 04, 2011, 02:10:49 AM

3 Meats

Survivors?

TBH,  I don't care about the survival rate as long as the attendees last long enough to consume the three batches of brownies I made this afternoon. It's been an exercise in willpower not to do quality tests, and if any of these chocolaty fuckers come home with me as leftovers I will demand blood as recompense.

THREE batches?   :D  We gotta eat three batches of brownies, AND my cake?

Oh, is gonna be a good day...

leln

Quote from: Luna on September 04, 2011, 09:28:01 AM

3 Meats

Survivors?

You made cake? That's it, we're all going to die and it's going to be glorious.

Luna

Quote from: leln on September 04, 2011, 12:52:35 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 04, 2011, 09:28:01 AM

3 Meats

Survivors?

You made cake? That's it, we're all going to die and it's going to be glorious.

Since you made chocolate overload brownies, I made spice cake.

If nobody explodes, I will be DEEPLY disappointed.

Suu

I am so fucking glad I'm 80 miles from Providence, right now.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

For the record...

The mushroom cloud spotted over the city of Providence this afternoon was the direct result of adding four full shots of Weapon X to the chili.

May all the gods have mercy on our souls.

leln

Quote from: Luna on September 05, 2011, 01:47:39 AM
For the record...

The mushroom cloud spotted over the city of Providence this afternoon was the direct result of adding four full shots of Weapon X to the chili.

May all the gods have mercy on our souls.

As far as I'm concerned the consequences will be worth it, even if I did have to take a shot of Weapon X before Richter would let me call him a wuss for making a plain batch of chili to placate the squeamish. That pot was later incorporated into the true chili because we all agreed that the stuff tasted better when nobody was fucking around. Dammit, just thinking about it makes me hungry again  :argh!:.

Have I mentioned that most of the food I consumed prior to the event was high-fiber, high-protein and low fat? If you wake up and New England is mysteriously gone, it's probably my fault.