News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Foreign terrorism, no less.

It's not like the good old days under Clinton, when you could rely on Americans to step up to the challenge of conducting terrorism.  Under Chairman B. HUSSEIN Obama, it's all foreign and government sponsored and shit.

Cain

I realize the truth of what my friend, Doctor Ishmael once told me before he became a psychology professor: "You spend so much time in the alleys looking for the maniac who is going to kill you. And then one day, you realize you ARE the maniac in the alley." Since he once chased a hippie with a machete for getting too close to his art studio shack, you know he's a quality person—or at least you know his heart is in the right place.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

I was telling my mother about why our downtown is as terrible as it is, and had to explain the Nazi who is the reason why.

Garbo: And he [Karl Falk] wrote a long screed about the evils of American journalism and how it was filled with Jews.
Garbo!Mom: The poor Jews.
Garbo: They're kind of the world's scapegoat.
Garbo!Mom: They should not have rejected their Messiah.
Garbo:
Garbo!Mom: I'm sure they still go to heaven, though.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

You don't even know. Conversations turn into shit like this a couple times a month.

Salty

I explained my larding adventure to my now not-so-current man-flingy-thingy that ended after I explained my larding adventure.

"Surely," I say, "We must do this to John. We HAVE to."

"Uh heh heh, I just don't want to be confused for a hipster."

:tyra:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on March 12, 2012, 06:45:13 PM

I explained my larding adventure to my now not-so-current man-flingy-thingy that ended after I explained my larding adventure.

"Surely," I say, "We must do this to John. We HAVE to."

"Uh heh heh, I just don't want to be confused for a hipster."

:tyra:

:crankey:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Gramma: Why aren't you eating my lasagna?

Me: It has ground beef in it. I don't eat beef anymore.

Gramma: What? You're a vegetarian? What the fuck is wrong with you!?

Me: No! I just can't digest it, it makes me sick.

Gramma: Since when has my food ever made you sick?

Me: It doesn't, it's the meat.

Gramma: Does your father know you're a vegetarian? He'll kill you.

Me: I'm NOT a vegetarian, Gramma. I can't eat beef! It makes me sick!

Gramma: I can't believe you come all this way to Long Island and you don't want to eat my cooking...

Me: That's not it!

Cousin: Holy fuck...Grams, she can't eat beef, she has an intolerance. It will make her sick.

Aunt: Angela, why aren't you eating meat? Is it because you've gotten into Communism?

Me in unison with another cousin: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Gramma: You drive all the way out from Brooklyn with your cousin from dinner and didn't bother to call me ONCE to tell me that you aren't eating meat anymore. If your grandfather were alive, he'd shove it down your throat!

Me: Holy. Shit. I will eat the fucking lasagna!

Lesson to be learned: Food intolerance and allergies are never worth arguing over with old Italian women. Ever.

...The drive back to Brooklyn on the Southern State was pretty amusing as my intestines protested. :(

Monday:

*walking in downtown Manhattan out of sheer boredom*

Me: What a freaking shitshow.

Construction worker: No fucking shit, eh?

Me: You must love your job.

Worker: Yes, I get to sit here for four fucking hours at a time with nothing but a bottle of water to beat the shit outta foreign tourists who try to climb the fence to look at holes in the ground. It ain't even done yet!

Me: Terrorism is Tourism, my friend.

Worker: Hey, I like that!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Richter on the phone: Anyways, I have to go now before the hipsters run me out. Yes I'm talking about you, you pink shirt motherfucker I ate your mom.....I have to go. *click*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

MO: Your dog is stupid.
EFO: No she's not.
MO: Yes she is.
EFO: Okay fine. [boy's dog], you're blind.
MO: You can't make fun of a cripple!
EFO: You can't make fun of a retard!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on March 15, 2012, 01:20:25 AM
Richter on the phone: Anyways, I have to go now before the hipsters run me out. Yes I'm talking about you, you pink shirt motherfucker I ate your mom.....I have to go. *click*

:lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on March 15, 2012, 01:20:25 AM

:lulz: :lulz: :mittens:

Salty

After explaining my most recent life-goals:

"Alty, I am going to say this because I know nobody else in your life is going to: I'm sorry for all of the things that have happened to you in your life, all of the experiences with people that you've have that have brought you to this point in your life. I'm sorry."
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on March 23, 2012, 06:43:16 AM
After explaining my most recent life-goals:

"Alty, I am going to say this because I know nobody else in your life is going to: I'm sorry for all of the things that have happened to you in your life, all of the experiences with people that you've have that have brought you to this point in your life. I'm sorry."

What the fuck?  :lol: