News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It sounded like it might perhaps have been a compliment, but it seems to work either way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I, too, found it rather memorable.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh wow.

QuoteThe American Dream, just like George Washington, is dead. Unlike George Washington, however, no one ever bothered to bury the American Dream. Instead of giving the dream a proper burial, we've stood the old lady up like a scarecrow, perverted her with makeup and a boob job, and then sat her out by the statue of liberty to mock incoming immigrants.

From http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

"I JUST WANT IPHONE 5! APPLE, YOU MAKE US WAIT IN LINE OUTSIDE STORE LIKE FOR FREE BREAD!"
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Related:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXEisRIrL3w

Edit: garbage
I forgot what thread this was related to.  Still, it made me lol

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Net on October 27, 2012, 10:21:53 AM
"I JUST WANT IPHONE 5! APPLE, YOU MAKE US WAIT IN LINE OUTSIDE STORE LIKE FOR FREE BREAD!"

Yes, yes. The corporate thugs from Apple are forcing you to by this unnecessary thing right now as if it were the Soviet Union and you were in line for something you actually needed. Those evil, evil bastards.

Here's a thought. Maybe just fucking wait or be happy with the phone you have now. My phone's a $20 piece of shit from MetroPCS. Why'd I get it and why do I still have it? It does what I need it to, and it cost $20.

:horrormirth:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: :regret: on October 16, 2012, 12:31:51 PM
Quote from: American Jackal on October 16, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Wasn't there an incidence of homosexual necrophilia by a duck in a zoo?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/09/gay_duck_honour/

The dutch again, ofcourse.

Quote"The Effect of Country Music on Suicide."

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 27, 2012, 05:20:45 AM
My son just said to his friend, "Well aren't you just a dandy little ball of fuck".

I don't know how you feel about your child saying that, Nigel, but holy shit that's full of magic and win.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 27, 2012, 05:20:45 AM
My son just said to his friend, "Well aren't you just a dandy little ball of fuck".

This is fucking GLORIOUS. Homage.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I find my son's verbal inventiveness a perpetual source of marvel and delight.

This is the boy who gets routinely booted from Minecraft and WOW servers for sidling up to other players and softly saying "I love you".

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

This is the boy who gets routinely booted from Minecraft and WOW servers for sidling up to other players and softly saying "I love you".

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh yes, he is! And he can cook.

Just now he was reciting a poem to the dogs. It went like this:

"Green dog, blue dog,
yellow dog, red...
fuck, I'm not Dr. Suess."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Epic.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A