PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:
QuoteI know exactly what passive aggressiveness is.  I live with someone who can be very passive aggressive.  I do have some tendencies, but for the most part I catch them and I recognize them because of living with that person.  What you people are calling passive aggressive are for the most part misunderstandings (intentional or not, whichever it is) of what I'm saying.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on August 05, 2011, 03:25:56 AM
For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:
QuoteI know exactly what passive aggressiveness is.  I live with someone who can be very passive aggressive.  I do have some tendencies, but for the most part I catch them and I recognize them because of living with that person.  What you people are calling passive aggressive are for the most part misunderstandings (intentional or not, whichever it is) of what I'm saying.

That was SO CLASSIC! :lulz: Meta passive-aggression.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The worst, or best, part was...that's EXACTLY what I was going for in my rant. I could not have spoon-fed it to her any more than I did. And she just regurgitated it right back out.

You can't write that kind of shit. I, for one, will miss it. Kind of.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on August 05, 2011, 06:26:25 AM
The worst, or best, part was...that's EXACTLY what I was going for in my rant. I could not have spoon-fed it to her any more than I did. And she just regurgitated it right back out.

You can't write that kind of shit. I, for one, will miss it. Kind of.

You can ALWAYS go back and poke at the funny!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

What's up with this? It doesn't look like an old site, but she says here she has no kids hxxp://rampant-griffon.net/paganplace/ (Click on "Pagan Family" on the sidebar) but at the forum she has two kids "with issues".

Even if they're her husband's kids, why would she claim them at one place and not claim them on another, RELATED site?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 05, 2011, 07:55:44 AM
What's up with this? It doesn't look like an old site, but she says here she has no kids hxxp://rampant-griffon.net/paganplace/ (Click on "Pagan Family" on the sidebar) but at the forum she has two kids "with issues".

Even if they're her husband's kids, why would she claim them at one place and not claim them on another, RELATED site?

Uh oh, WK has some 'SPLAINING TO DO!

Salty

Wait. Nobody, no rational perso-then again no.

Did she create a whole potty training thread for special needs children that don't exist?
If I were to give her the benefit of the doubt, which I do not, I would say that maybe she hasn't updated her site.

But I don't think that's it at ALL.

Salty

Social issue, won't make it through the night camping, going to cub scout camp.

Huh.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Went and talked to the school district, working with an advocacy group, yadda yadda.

Cramulus

Cram   Cainad gave me like 12 pairs of diabetic socks as a Moosemas present in December.
Cram   I put on one pair, and within 24 hours three things had happened:
Cram   My childhood cat died, my grandfather died, and my girlfriend dumped me.
vexati0n   well, cats die, grandfathers die, and you're an asshole.
vexati0n   i don't see how diabetus has anything to do with this.

Jenne

Oh Cram...is all that true?  :(  Not the socks, the grandfather and cat?  If so, so sorry, man.

Cramulus

oh that was back in December. thanks though!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Are the robots hand picked by somebody or random? Cram's has a stache, mine has a little pinhead topknot...

Triple Zero

see the "did you turn everyone into a robot" thread in Apple Tlk.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.