News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on May 22, 2012, 07:02:04 PM
He still doesn't seem to realise I was quoting Walter Sobchak the entire time.

He's now telling me about how Sumerians are responsible for America.

:mittens: !!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

I was especially proud of this line:

(18:33:17)<Cain>Harkat, this is not 'Nam. This is SCIENCE. There are rules.

Luna

" Stay calm, Its her last day, and she has a family who will press charges."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Salty

Dr. GF: "We're all sluts and we're all gonna die!"
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Via text
Twid's Aunt: Cook out at nans 2 sun all well
Twid: Whats the occasion? Are we celebrating st johns day?
Twid: Or as i like to call it antichristmas
TA: Ya nana wants to just see gr kids
Twid: Ok but it being antichristmas im going to borrow stuff without permission just like that ecuadorian guy anti-claus would.
TA: Do not mean to fk up anybody dont like ur att arp
Twid: I dont understand what you mean. Whats an att arp?
TA: Nana wants to see her grand kids just pass the message
Twid: Sure no problem. Ill bring the missus too if shes free.
TA: What is the prob i was thk we could hv a nice lunch if u dont to come ok no words said
Twid: Uh, there is no problem. Did I miss something?
Twid: Are you crossing texts with someone else?

No response yet. I'm guessing box wine.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

:lulz:

"I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I believe in Bigfoot."
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on June 20, 2012, 03:04:45 AM

It can be argued that I am a Satanist, in the fact that I tend to be adversarial to Christianity. What sets me apart from other Satanists is that I do it humorously. I don't engage in blasphemy unless it's funny or I'm wasted and feel like bitching about something.

I also intend to celebrate Kiester, which is like Easter except that it's on the ass end of Easter- the Sunday after the first New Moon following the Autumnal Equinox.

Haven't figured out what it will entail yet, other than Skinny Tuesday followed by 40 days of Spent.

00.dusk

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 20, 2012, 03:28:44 AM

It can be argued that I am a Satanist, in the fact that I tend to be adversarial to Christianity. What sets me apart from other Satanists is that I do it humorously. I don't engage in blasphemy unless it's funny or I'm wasted and feel like bitching about something.

I also intend to celebrate Kiester, which is like Easter except that it's on the ass end of Easter- the Sunday after the first New Moon following the Autumnal Equinox.

Haven't figured out what it will entail yet, other than Skinny Tuesday followed by 40 days of Spent.

I don't think I could ever survive 40 days of Spent. I regret to inform you I will not join your religious activities, as interestingly exotic as they sound.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: 00.dusk on June 20, 2012, 03:32:28 AM
Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 20, 2012, 03:28:44 AM

I don't think I could ever survive 40 days of Spent. I regret to inform you I will not join your religious activities, as interestingly exotic as they sound.

40 days of vague excess does sound excessive, but I'll figure something out within my budget.

Nephew Twiddleton

What's even funnier about this, is that my Aunt thinks there's some sort of problem. I mean, people started calling me a weirdo when I was 6. I'm turning 31 in about a month. While Antichristmas, and my seeming allegiance to the Antichrist and his thieving tropical minions is a bit unexpected, you'd think that after all this time they'd go, "well, that's Kevin for you..."

Nephew Twiddleton

Also considering my name and avatar, and that this is the second time that it's been humorously relevant, it's time that I move on to the next name on Trip's list, as much as I will miss being Twiddlegeddon, the First Beast.

In honor of this passing, which will take place as soon as I pee, find the list, womp it up and hit update

A reading from the Book of Revelation:

Starting from 12:12

Rejoice then you spags, and those that womp with them! But woe to the cabbage and the Machine, for the devil sends the Twid with tasteless humor, because he knows his time is short, and he has to get a few more shots in before last call....

starting 13:16

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be womped with their right hand or forehead, so that no one can post or backpedal who does not have the womp, that is the name of the Twid or the number of its name. This calls for wild speculation: let anyone with google search and a few screws loose calculate the number of the Twid, for it is the number of a spag. It's number is six hundred and sixty-six.

This particular translation has been a spoof of the Mulkerrins family Bible, which is in my possession as eldest and most interested in genealogy.

Now, some appropriate music with the same verses quoted from a more Anglican angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmcDLDw9iw

Nephew Twiddleton

Computer: warning! The following article is from the great soviet encyclopedia (1979). It might be outdated our ideologically biased.
Me: really, i just want to know what a phlegmon is so i can code this.

EK WAFFLR

AFP: Neil! This is the guy who's hosting the Norwegian House Party!
NG: I know, darling. How many bearded Norwegians with banjoleles are there?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Lenin McCarthy

If I didn't mishear completely, someone at the Dunderbeist gig I was at earlier today said "Is this Peter Gabriel?"