News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forsooth

I don't think I'll ever be able to nonchalantly consume low quality strawberry, raspberry, or vanilla
again without looking at the ingredients.

Not to say I won't eat beaver anus flavor again, I just want to know so I can spread the cheer around

Nephew Twiddleton

I know waffle iron :lol:

i dont begrudge you for it its just funny that you had beers with a notorious recluse. The only famous person i had a conversation with was rob dickinson of catherine wheel and the only reason i was able to do so was that he was playing tt the bears for his solo project and my roommate was a die hard catherine wheel fan. I dont listen to catherine wheel (i did enjoy the show). He asked for requests and i shouted out number of the beast (hes bruce dickinsons cousin) and he said interesting... And then started playing the riff. When i went up to him after and he saw my maiden shirt he laughed. Then we talked like two regulr joes at a bar.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

While at work, texting Villager:

Me: Its bloody freezing in here.
Villager: Can you make it warmer?
Me:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on July 05, 2012, 08:05:13 PM
"This ingredient, used as a flavor enhancer in raspberry and other candies, is called castor or castoreum, and it's been used as a food additive for decades. It's made from the anal glands of beavers and considered non-toxic by the FDA for human consumption."

Mmm...."natural flavoring".

THAT IS AWESOME!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

"Nigel isn't a cougar, she's a fucking saber-toothed tiger."
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on July 07, 2012, 05:37:55 AM

Hahahaha, say what?!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

At my friend Bender's house for a barbecue yesterday...

Navyguy: *Opening beer bottles with a lighter, goes for the Guinness, knowing damn well whats about to happen...cap explodes off* "Going...going...and it's in the pool. Fuck."

Bender: What the fuck? You've been in my house for 5 fucking minutes and you put a cap in my pool? Oh my god, get scrotum AIDS! You have no idea what the fuck I had to go through to get that goddamn pool set up! Christ die in a fire! ...Nice shot, by the way.

Me: *cider comes out nose*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 07, 2012, 06:25:50 AM
Quote from: Net on July 07, 2012, 05:37:55 AM

Hahahaha, say what?!

Someone you haven't met (who I'll refer to as Metal Hair) that nonetheless seems to be getting a fairly accurate idea of you.

"What more is there to life than almost falling out of a tree while you're having an orgasm?"

Suu

Navyguy: Your roommate makes a poor hippie.

Me: What makes you say that?

Navyguy: Aside from the way she just sat there and gossiped like a sorority girl and bitched about how her room was messy while smoking pot with her friends?

Me: True...true...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on July 09, 2012, 11:50:00 PM
"What more is there to life than almost falling out of a tree while you're having an orgasm?"

I like that one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Random messages of the day:

"I swear to god this chick who just came into work had actual boobs on her back. I mean, she wasn't just fat, she had like, legit D cups and they were in an underwire...Oh I should have gotten a pic."

"Be right back, we're gonna go fuck with the Coast Guard, because they pranked the base twice today and we just can't let that shit fly."

"I got in the tunic you made me, and busted a nut....well, not ON the tunic, that would make you probably kill me."

"I can vomit my nerdiness all over the house and you won't care. <3"

"So I found this book that's called, I shit you not, 'Praise Moves: The Christian Alternative to Yoga.' Here's a pic. Because I hate you."