Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Suu on July 10, 2012, 07:52:22 PM
Random messages of the day:

"I swear to god this chick who just came into work had actual boobs on her back. I mean, she wasn't just fat, she had like, legit D cups and they were in an underwire...Oh I should have gotten a pic."

"Be right back, we're gonna go fuck with the Coast Guard, because they pranked the base twice today and we just can't let that shit fly."

"I got in the tunic you made me, and busted a nut....well, not ON the tunic, that would make you probably kill me."

"I can vomit my nerdiness all over the house and you won't care. <3"

"So I found this book that's called, I shit you not, 'Praise Moves: The Christian Alternative to Yoga.' Here's a pic. Because I hate you."

This literally hurts my brain. With actual, physical pain.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Suu

My phone and Facebook are a treasure trove of asinine. The Praise Moves nearly made me shit myself laughing while I was in Walgreens.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

wlfjstr

Occam's Razor cuts out all the good bits - wlfjstr

Freeky

Quote from: Your comment is awaiting moderationBless you, and thank you.

However, have you considered that I Corinthians, regarding things left for idols, have you considered that the angels told people to stop eating anything left at the idols (it was frequently meat–that was the done thing, even in pagan religions of the time, but it was often simply edibles for their gods) because it would make them sick, and the angels couldn't go more in depth in the "why" because people had no frame of reference for the reason (diseases, germs, and so on)?

I mean, I Corinthians 8:1, 9-10 seems to be saying just that. "I know that you might know how to make this food edible, but some other guy (who is likely starving) is going to see you eat that and not know how you made it edible, and he's going to get sick and die from it, and you would feel bad. So I think that everyone should just stop eating things left at the idols, okay? Thanks."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Random messages of the day:

"I swear to god this chick who just came into work had actual boobs on her back. I mean, she wasn't just fat, she had like, legit D cups and they were in an underwire...Oh I should have gotten a pic."

"Be right back, we're gonna go fuck with the Coast Guard, because they pranked the base twice today and we just can't let that shit fly."

"I got in the tunic you made me, and busted a nut....well, not ON the tunic, that would make you probably kill me."

"I can vomit my nerdiness all over the house and you won't care. <3"

"So I found this book that's called, I shit you not, 'Praise Moves: The Christian Alternative to Yoga.' Here's a pic. Because I hate you."

"Author of "Basic Steps To Godly Fitness"?  :lulz:

As opposed to what? "Ungodly fitness"?

Now I want to be "ungodly fit". Just to see what it's like.  :p
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Facebook friend of a friend: I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD BECAUSE I AM DIABETIC. IF GOD WAS REAL THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY SUFFERING IN THIS WORLD AND I WOULDN'T BE SICK SO I AM AN ATHEIST.

Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvubyoR2XnQ

Edited for response: Damnholymotherfuckingassholeofafuck. That guy made me almost throw my phone at the wall. Fucking dickwad. You want to see a diabetic, asshole? Comma intended. Fuck with me. You'll lose. Dead. Ugh. Ugh. UGH!!!!!!!!!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

My admittedly biased thoughts on a stupid argument, on Yahoo News regarding Germany. It's not showing up on my profile so, screenshot:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on July 09, 2012, 11:48:45 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 07, 2012, 06:25:50 AM
Quote from: Net on July 07, 2012, 05:37:55 AM
"Nigel isn't a cougar, she's a fucking saber-toothed tiger."

Hahahaha, say what?!

Someone you haven't met (who I'll refer to as Metal Hair) that nonetheless seems to be getting a fairly accurate idea of you.

:lulz: Awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Suu on July 13, 2012, 02:22:11 AM
Facebook friend of a friend: I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD BECAUSE I AM DIABETIC. IF GOD WAS REAL THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY SUFFERING IN THIS WORLD AND I WOULDN'T BE SICK SO I AM AN ATHEIST.

Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvubyoR2XnQ

Edited for response: Damnholymotherfuckingassholeofafuck. That guy made me almost throw my phone at the wall. Fucking dickwad. You want to see a diabetic, asshole? Comma intended. Fuck with me. You'll lose. Dead. Ugh. Ugh. UGH!!!!!!!!!

That video got a fuckload of similar comments since I saw it last, too.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

There is nothing better to throw at angry diabetics. Ever.

Seriously? "There is no god because I have to inject my pasty faced ass with insulin to support my sugar habit!" Bullshit. God made you diabetic because you suck.

END DIABETICS!

Nephew Twiddleton

After conversing with Carmen (landlady) and Jonas (guy in next room) (They are both Brazilian, but Carmen lived in Switzerland) who have been conversing extensively in not a language I can make out.

Twid: Je pense que je dois apprender Portugese et non Francais (I think that I ought to learn Portuguese and not French [with you is understood in context, since she agreed to help me brush up the other day])
Carmen: Ah, Oui, d'accord (Ah yes ok) [in English] Yes, in this house Portuguese might be more useful.

Nephew Twiddleton

Now, if I could only find someone "ag caint as Gaeilge liom, beidh me go maith" (speaking in Irish with me, I will be good [literal: talking (ag caint) in the Irish Language (as Gaeilge) with me (liom), will I (beidh me) good (go maith)]