News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Real Pulp Mad Science: DIY Weapons of the Libyan Rebels

Started by Triple Zero, June 15, 2011, 12:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I believe some of you will tremendously enjoy this photo gallery:

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/06/diy-weapons-of-the-libyan-rebels/100086/

Helps they're just great quality pictures, too. Maybe some HIMEOBS prop material in there as well.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

They've apparently been grabbing everyone with a degree off the streets to try and work the advanced weapons they've captured from Gaddafi - even if that degree is in Literary Criticism or Dentistry.  Molotov cocktails are pretty trustworthy though.  And you can't go wrong with bazookas, and....

HOLY SHIT HE'S HAVING A SMOKE NEXT TO AN IMPROVISED MULTIPLE-ROCKET LAUNCHER.

Precious Moments Zalgo

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Elder Iptuous

that F2000 looks out of place amongst the rusted up hulks depicted in the rest of the images!

The Wizard

Kick ass! Improvised mad science in action. It's always cool to see what people can throw together when they need to.

Also, is it me or does the guy in the last picture look like James Franco?
Insanity we trust.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

I fucking LOVE some of those shots.  The dude chilling in the lawn chair is FAAABULOUS!  :lulz:

Although as my friend mentioned, it's kind of depressing that insurgents get such comprehensive coverage when we like them.

Don Coyote