News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Audioautoerotica

Started by The Wizard Joseph, June 17, 2011, 05:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Reality Advisory: In this particular thread I'd like to be more sincere and tell you my real opinions about artwork and it's place in things.  Be advised that I'm no wizard and though I may portray myself outrageously from time to time the point on this thread is to display my real feelings and opinions and artwork.

Greetings.  I'm sure you've heard it all before from self obsessed maniacs, but do they always say it with style?  I like to think I do, but it's the audiences that I really love to impress, not necessarily always myself.  I've taken to public ranting at open mike events and refined it into a topical series of public rants that are still going on at quiet cafes and not so quiet bars here in my home state.  

I am setting up a business site and posting these on it as I build up towards a grand opening party.  I thought I'd spare you the trouble of going all the way to my site just to hear my B.S. but some folks seem to like it.  I guess that's why I wanna post it here.  I just want to know if some of you react strongly.

I, Us, Them: Insanity

I, Us, Them: Fear

I, Us, Them: Secrecy

I, Us, Them: Patience

I, Us, Them: Creativity

I'll be keeping up with this thread pretty frequently and posting new rants close to weekly.

Peace,
Joe

Edited to re-direct links to Kiwi6.com   You may need to refresh the screen if Kiwi6 lags and says it's buffering for too long.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

I gave it a listen (I tried to read other threads at the same time so my attention was divided).

I liked it. I kinda like the idea of showing up at open mics. The hat thing was kinda cool too.

Keep them coming.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

Thanks.  I've found the process of learning to improv in front of people to be just about the most difficult thing I ever did. My first rants years ago were wild and nearly incoherent. I still got applause, but I think that had more to do with the nuts involved than whatever It was I said.
I'm really new to these forums, but I do get a little inspired by some of you folks and your posts.  I encourage you all to find open events and use that to expose the masses to whatever memebombs you want!  It's not easy at first, but eventually you'll find people absorb and adapt very quickly to info presented in context of what is basically a church or club-like environment. 

Will keep posting new ones weekly and when I get the time will convert some of my older no-audience rants (and perhaps make some new ones for you-all)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

I'm guessing at this point that everything you post will be "erotica" in some way or another?

If you must, remember to label links NSFW, if that's what they are.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

No actually the audio you hear will not be terribly sexual for the most part.  I've got a plan to make the industry more entertaining, but would rather expand the market than fight for everyone else's share.  that means breaking into middle-america.  The overtly graphic stuff just doesn't sell.  But this is my personal creative art, so I'm keeping it PG-13, but if there was an ontological rating system I'm hoping they would rate me like   OP: Ontological Prick: This material deemed unsuitable for conscious beings everywhere. It contains speculation, graphic philosophical violence, and nonsensical interludes. May not be suitable for children or livestock.

Also what is NSFW?
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 01:32:41 PM
I'm guessing at this point that everything you post will be "erotica" in some way or another?

If you must, remember to label links NSFW, if that's what they are.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Luna

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 17, 2011, 02:16:03 PM
Also what is NSFW?

Not Suitable For Work.

A lot of us surf this forum from work.  If it's likely to get us in the shit with our bosses, label it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Luna on June 17, 2011, 02:21:28 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 17, 2011, 02:16:03 PM
Also what is NSFW?

Not Suitable For Work.

A lot of us surf this forum from work.  If it's likely to get us in the shit with our bosses, label it.
Will do! Mostly going to post Audio here.  It won't likely be very vulgar(not a strong part of my nature), but you may wish to keep certain folks out of the loop. Also I make & post the files myself so they should be clean as loaded from the links I put from here to my site.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

This is another one in the same Open Mike series.  Sound qual is lower than the rest cuz I left the recorder in a poor spot, but it went pretty well.  I also put it up on the original post for convenience.

I, Us, Them: Fear

Edited to redirect link to Kiwi6.com  You may need to refresh the screen if Kiwi6 lags and says it's buffering for too long.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Yet another of my public rants.  A little lead in time with music, but the sound is much better. I added this link to the first post as well.

I, Us, Them: Secrecy

Edited to re direct link to Kiwi6.com You may need to refresh the screen if Kiwi6 lags and says it's buffering for too long.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Here's another one.  

I, Us, Them:Patience

Edited to redirect link to Kiwi6.com  You may need to refresh the screen if Kiwi6 lags and says it's buffering for too long.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Right, this may be the last for a month or so.  (Edit: This will be the last in this series)
Terrible case of the throat-nasty has left me with an unsatisfactory voice for a bit.  
Hope all concerned enjoy this one.  I recorded it about a month ago.
It's the first one recorded since I started posting here.  

I, Us, Them: Creativity

Edited to redirect link to Kiwi6.com   You may need to refresh the screen if Kiwi6 lags and says it's buffering for too long.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I have modified all of the original links so that they will not be directing to my For-Profit site.

I am not going to record public rants for publication here for some time.  It's it's more enjoyable for me to do them with no planned topic or desire to publish. 

I'll definitely find interesting and innovative uses for the ability to post audio here on the forum though.  Additionally if you want to know who I am it's listed in the description box on Kiwi6.    8)

All rants or audio bits posted here will also be added to the OP as I put them up.

Enjoy your holiday! (to Americans)

Enjoy your Monday! (to all others I'm aware of)

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl