News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

RIP The Good Reverend Roger

Started by Eater of Clowns, June 17, 2011, 07:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 09:12:54 PM
Quote from: Out of Order on June 17, 2011, 09:11:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 09:10:20 PM
Quote from: Out of Order on June 17, 2011, 09:09:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 09:04:49 PM
It occurs to me that within 27 years, there will be 160,000 TGRRs.

Imagine walking into Peoria, Illinois, and EVERYONE there is TGRR, all glaring at you and shouting incomprehensibly.

:argh!:

That is awfully close for comfort.....

Within 36 years, your city will also be TGRR, as will all of Illinois and the town of Kenosha, WI.

Fucking figures.  :evilmad:

9 years after that, all of North America, Europe, and Belgium.

Epidemiology is really easy if nobody's immune.

I don't suppose anyone got a blood supply to make immunizations from either did they?  :argh!:

Freeky

Blood evaporates just as quickly as water here, so no.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Where the fuck is that terrifying image of the sea of TGRRs?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

:o Trip made that!  You're right, it IS terrifying.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 10:43:45 PM
Where the fuck is that terrifying image of the sea of TGRRs?

Gaze upon your future.

Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

:aaa:

I can't tell if this is an arousing idea or a terrifying one. But can you IMAGINE what the sewers would be like if there were 160,000 TGRRs blowing up toilets . . .

Holy shit, I bet the Nessies mutate from all the goldfish and snakes and other miscellaneous pets flushed down the toilet. Once they swim in the TGRR-poo, the magical metamorphosis begins.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

MADAGASCAR HAS CLOSED ITS PORTS.

Freeky

This morning, I stepped outside for a peaceful moment in the cool (70') air, and had to dodge 5 TGRR clones.  Three used to be our super religious neighbors on both sides of us, and the other two were golfing bastards. 

It was scary... :sad:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 21, 2011, 01:57:55 PM
This morning, I stepped outside for a peaceful moment in the cool (70') air, and had to dodge 5 TGRR clones.  Three used to be our super religious neighbors on both sides of us, and the other two were golfing bastards. 

It was scary... :sad:

And you let them escape?  Please at least tell me they weren't heading north?

Dammit Freeky you are our first defense woman!!!  Where was that meathammah????

:lulz:

Freeky

It's at the cleaners.  I haven't been able to get the stains off it myself. :sad:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 21, 2011, 02:25:13 PM
It's at the cleaners.  I haven't been able to get the stains off it myself. :sad:

Aww you should have told me, I could have sent you some awfully fun chemicals  :wink: