News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

UnSermon for Saturday, September 18th, 2004

Started by Rupert Giles, September 18, 2004, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

Aren't all religions really jokes disguised as religions?

aini
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: CannedLizardYour one commandment (as it were) is pretty much the way I live my life.

no offense canned lizard, but that's one commandment for pussies. if i didn't do stuff because it hurt, then i might as well curl up up into a fucking ball an die.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: CannedLizardYour one commandment (as it were) is pretty much the way I live my life.

no offense canned lizard, but that's one commandment for pussies. if i didn't do stuff because it hurt, then i might as well curl up up into a fucking ball an die.

*shoots next poster from three blocks away with an FN-Har*
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Donkeyotay
Quote from: Hotsumaonly roger is allowed to give sermons.

Here here....

:flings pie and jello at dorky paladin:

I'm not a Paladin.  I'm a Cleric.  Sheesh.  Read a Player's Handbook sometime.

Donkeyotay

:uses Devil Squerrel as a shield:

:flings jell-o molotav back in Hugh's direction:

Paladin, cleric, whatever....Devil Squerrel will eat you no matter what you may be :twisted:

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Donkeyotay:uses Devil Squerrel as a shield:

Paladin, cleric, whatever....Devil Squerrel will eat you no matter what you may be :twisted:

Nobody eats me except... um...

Possibly zombies.

I hear zombies do some Cleric eating every now and then.

Yeah.  That sounds right.  'Cause skeletons don't really need to eat, and Liches would just buy food.  Course, could be a ghoul or a ghast, but they're not too scary.  Aside from the paralysis.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

True about DS.

But Donkey, why the hate, man?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Donkeyotay

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC

True about DS.

But Donkey, why the hate, man?

Hey....Just talkin some shit...havin fun....he's so easy to target with the cheesy posts....Really though, I got nothin against him... :shock:

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Revered Son Eric

Possibly zombies.

Yeah.  That sounds right.  'Cause skeletons don't really need to eat, and Liches would just buy food.  Course, could be a ghoul or a ghast, but they're not too scary.  Aside from the paralysis.

Devil Squerrel ate Paladine and Takhesis....I think I heard her say that Aumanator (is that right D&D geeks?) is next :shock:

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Donkeyotay
Quote from: Revered Son Eric

Possibly zombies.

Devil Squerrel ate Paladine and Takhesis....I think I heard her say that Aumanator (is that right D&D geeks?) is next :shock:

You mean Lord Ao, the Uncaring?

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Retreating Mushroom

But Amaunator's a totally different setting!  And dead.  I think.  Bring the ketchup, then.
Be a thief--make/take a joke!  And never throw a banana at the wall, you never know when it will turn into a monkey-loving chimp.  

"Eris, Loki, and Coyote walk into a bar.  The bartender says, "Order, please."

Rupert Giles

I was always a fan of Lord Ao's.  Who needs worshippers when you're the Overgod?

Horab Fibslager

strange all indications are that you're a big fan of this paladine fiction.
Hell is other people.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerstrange all indications are that you're a big fan of this paladine fiction.

It's not fiction, thank you kindly.  In the reality in which I exist, at least.

Your Universe May Vary, due to the Hubble Constant being variable.