News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Japanese Scientists Take Your Poop and Make

Started by Jenne, June 18, 2011, 11:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I can see America having Shit-Beef in a deli. Every time a customer comes up wanting some roast beef they'll ask why it isn't leaking red but brown instead. And every time the clerks have to explain that it's shitmeat. It leaks shit. Real roast beef leaks blood. :P This ain't that.

And then they'll say "Oh, okay. I'll have the shitbeef anyway, it's a dollar cheaper."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Don Coyote

Disco Pickle

It's gotten to the point where the headline "Japanese Scientists Discover..." is one of the scariest things on the planet.  Nothing good has recently followed the words "Japanese Scientists Discover"
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 22, 2011, 02:09:47 AM
It's gotten to the point where the headline "Japanese Scientists Discover..." is one of the scariest things on the planet.  Nothing good has recently followed the words "Japanese Scientists Discover"

Balls.  Headlines from google below.

"Japanese scientists discover genes that enable type-2 diabetes" --->  They're making diabetics faster & more efficiently now, through the wonders of SCIENCE!

Japanese Scientists Discover New Planet  --->  We now have .88 more planets we'll never go to.

Scientists discover deepest-living fish (no, you can't eat it as sushi) --->  Because we needed more aquatic horror shows.

Japanese Scientists Discover Yet Another Taste --->  There is now one more way for things to taste like ass!

Japanese Scientists Discover Secret Of Dolphin Speed  --->  Soon to be applied to condoms!

Scientists Discover Giant Holes in the Sun --->  Yep, the sun sprung a leak.  We're all fucked.

There's plenty more, too.

Molon Lube

Lord Cataplanga

The Yes Men already made a parody of this a few years ago.

How long until Japanese Scientists discover how to make Vivoleum?

BabylonHoruv

Unless they bring the price down to considerably below that of real meat I can't see this going anywhere.  Although it might sell to some vegetarians.  Environmentalists just aren't that dedicated,usually, and coprophiliacs want it to taste like shit.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Jenne

Might grab people who DON'T KNOW what it is.  "It's a new-fangled recipe by them Pharmaceutical companies.  Called 'Nu-Beefe.' Says here it's got electrolytes and Omega-5s."

Jenne

Oh, they'll add calcium and fiber, as well, I bet.

:lulz:  If they REALLY wanted to market it, they'd sell it as a fad diet.

"SHITBURGER DIET--GET SKINNY EATING SHIT-for-BEEF!"

Telarus

Whole new meaning to "Shit on a Shingle", eh?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jenne

Quote from: Telarus on June 23, 2011, 12:49:20 AM
Whole new meaning to "Shit on a Shingle", eh?

Aw, man...and I used to LIKE that dish.  :lulz:

Cramulus

Now visualize the opening scene of Waterworld --
--  but Kevin Costner has one of these machines instead of the device that turns pee into drinkable water.

Captain Swampass

I'm going to start taking bets on how long it'll take for Taco Bell to stick this stuff inside of their mexican themed cardboard!

LMNO

Quote from: Captain Swampass on June 23, 2011, 07:07:44 PM
I'm going to start taking bets on how long it'll take for Taco Bell to stick this stuff inside of their mexican themed cardboard!

My guess?  Twelve years ago.