News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Japanese Scientists Take Your Poop and Make

Started by Jenne, June 18, 2011, 11:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

:lulz:  True dat.

Ugh.  I bet they come out with flavorings, too.  Like BBQ Beef, Fish-flavor, and Lemon Pepper Chicken.

:lulz:

They can sell it to vegans as "went in as pure vegetable."  :lulz:  Though my husband claims, microbiology being what it is...there's gonna be some protein cells in there.  They hitch a ride in the processing, apparently...

AFK

All you need is a tall frothy glass of Jenkem to wash it all down. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on June 24, 2011, 08:52:08 PM
They can sell it to vegans as "went in as pure vegetable."  :lulz:  Though my husband claims, microbiology being what it is...there's gonna be some protein cells in there.  They hitch a ride in the processing, apparently...

That's actually what they made it from. At least, if I understand the article correctly, they filter out the proteins from the sewage and make meat from that. So it's not really like recycled food, but more like recycled dead intestinal flora.

I'm fairly sure it would go great if you mix it with Bud and tomato juice.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 25, 2011, 04:18:35 PM

That's actually what they made it from. At least, if I understand the article correctly, they filter out the proteins from the sewage and make meat from that. So it's not really like recycled food, but more like recycled dead intestinal flora.

:vom:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 25, 2011, 04:18:35 PM

Not a chance of it.  :D