News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

An Omnibus of Exciting Tales

Started by PresidentLincPwln, June 20, 2011, 01:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Actually, empirical data shows Delgotha is preferable to this crap.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 22, 2011, 03:22:26 AM

Okay, I mean, Delgotha if it was grammatically correct.  Or grammatically resembled English or any other known language.
Molon Lube

Freeky

That's what made it relatively better, it was like discovering a new species of OH GAWD WHAT IS THIS :horrormirth:

Also, "The mountains shadow strengths the necromancers."  That line never gets old. :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 22, 2011, 03:25:32 AM
That's what made it relatively better, it was like discovering a new species of OH GAWD WHAT IS THIS :horrormirth:

Also, "The mountains shadow strengths the necromancers."  That line never gets old. :lulz:

Same with the War Unicorn named Ambien.

"AMBIEN!  TAKE ME AWAY!"
\
:winner:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2011, 03:23:23 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on June 22, 2011, 03:22:26 AM

Okay, I mean, Delgotha if it was grammatically correct.  Or grammatically resembled English or any other known language.

Delgotha is amazing. Like, genuinely, real life "fucking holy shit are you kidding me I don't even" type amazing. Like, Oh my god I can't wait to show my friends this putrefied abortion of literature.

This is just a dumb and poorly written attempt at being outlandish.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."